+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Card captor Sakura

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Card captor Sakura

Have you ever watched or seen Card captor Sakura?! What do think of it?! What is your favorite character?! (Explain) And what episode do you like better?! What is the best couple in the series?! (Explain)

I'll answer first... When I was grade 5 my best friend introduced me anime. And my first anime is Card captor Sakura. (CCS) I don't think of it. I love it! I love how they do the magical stuff and the romance and the laughs in the series. My favorite character would be Sakura. Because she is a very kind-hearted and lovable girl. I love all the episodes in CCS. The best couple for me would be Sakura x Syaoran. Because they are meant to be together.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Card captor Sakura

One of my fav anime... ^^ one of the best CLAMP series.. CCS... ^^
    I like almost all of the opening and the ending songs too my favourite would be dreamer,purachina and honey... i sound girlish aint i? @.@

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    One of my fav anime... ^^ one of the best CLAMP series.. CCS... ^^
    I like almost all of the opening and the ending songs too my favourite would be dreamer,purachina and honey... i sound girlish aint i? @.@
    LOL!!! @_@ You just love the songs?! . . . . . 1 hour later... O_o;; You didn't even answer any of the questions given to you... -.-;;

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

: / do i have to? im in a tight situation

^^ my fav character would be Ariel... he is so calm and relaxed..matured...
    i wanna be as cool as that...and it's funny seing him saying weird stuff with one of sakura's friend in the class...

My fav episode would be the episode when sakura meet Yukito's real form Yuu
    ^^ i love that episode...It was cool too.. and was very suprising...i never could have guessed that somehow he will join in the actions... xD

Lee and yukito is the best couple -.- XD jk ^^ it's funny looking at Lee blushing everytime he sees Yukito.. xD

Hmm... they are meant to be together...try watching Chronicles of Tsubasa ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I love card captures!!!! I have the second movie of it!!!!!! My favorite is Sakura of course the main character! She's so pretty, finds love and she could summon the cards!!!!! I want to do that!!!!!! And My favorite episode is ALL OF THEM!!!! Cause they all rule, it's sometimes funny, and it's interesting to watch!!!! Really!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie puku6 may be famous one day puku6 may be famous one day puku6's Avatar
    Thanks

Omg.....You can't be serious.... Im super awsomely OBSESSED with Cardcaptor Sakura. I know I sound boring saying this but I LOVE EVERYTHING about the whole thing. I own all of the dvd's including movies, dolls, costumes, accesories, ect. I love all of the episodes and characters and movies. If someone asked me a difficult question Im sure I could answer it. ehh Sorry about all of the bragging, but whenever I hear anyone mention CCS I go Crazy. heh... ^^'''

Newbie Ryuji Askikaga is off to a good start
    Thanks

I started watch this when first appeared on TV. I love the whole series and the movie too. and My favorite character is Sakura, because she has so many outfits that matches her perfectly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    : / do i have to? im in a tight situation

^^ my fav character would be Ariel... he is so calm and relaxed..matured...
    i wanna be as cool as that...and it's funny seing him saying weird stuff with one of sakura's friend in the class...

My fav episode would be the episode when sakura meet Yukito's real form Yuu
    ^^ i love that episode...It was cool too.. and was very suprising...i never could have guessed that somehow he will join in the actions... xD

Lee and yukito is the best couple -.- XD jk ^^ it's funny looking at Lee blushing everytime he sees Yukito.. xD

Hmm... they are meant to be together...try watching Chronicles of Tsubasa ^^
    Heh... Since I am a yaoi fan. Yukito x Touya, Syaoran x Eriol. :P

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    I love card captures!!!! I have the second movie of it!!!!!! My favorite is Sakura of course the main character! She's so pretty, finds love and she could summon the cards!!!!! I want to do that!!!!!! And My favorite episode is ALL OF THEM!!!! Cause they all rule, it's sometimes funny, and it's interesting to watch!!!! Really!
    I am OBSSESED in CCS. I am even a fan of it.

Quote Originally Posted by puku6 View Post
    Omg.....You can't be serious.... Im super awsomely OBSESSED with Cardcaptor Sakura. I know I sound boring saying this but I LOVE EVERYTHING about the whole thing. I own all of the dvd's including movies, dolls, costumes, accesories, ect. I love all of the episodes and characters and movies. If someone asked me a difficult question Im sure I could answer it. ehh Sorry about all of the bragging, but whenever I hear anyone mention CCS I go Crazy. heh... ^^'''
    Awww... Don't be embarassed. I always tell that to my friends in school. I brag as well. When I get bored. We should talk sometime about CCS! ^_^ It will be fun. And we can also rp together neh?! <333

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji Askikaga View Post
    I started watch this when first appeared on TV. I love the whole series and the movie too. and My favorite character is Sakura, because she has so many outfits that matches her perfectly.
    Yush. I agree with you. Sakura-chan kawaii des ka!!! *-* n_n;; Hehe... Sorry about that. Sakura is just so kind-hearted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast