+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 38

Thread: Card captor Sakura

  1. #9
    Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Posts
    3,804
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 61 Times in 56 Posts

    Re: Card captor Sakura

    Shaoran and Ariel~!!!!?? @.@ well they don't match at all i'd say =.- both are
    very...quiet... @.@ and shaoran never liked Ariel.. Touya and Yukito is better
    ^^

    Tomoyo is one of the cutest anime character~!! Whoo~!!!

    I once found a Hentai with a girl that looks just like sakura @.@ same hairstyle and stuff... @.@ i am suprised... sheesh

    Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

  2. #10
    Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    with Sasuke Uchiha
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Card captor Sakura

    CCS is one of the best anime shows i have ever seen...My fav characters would really be The Nothing/Hope card and Sakura... The cards are so cool cuz theres so many different kinds...I like the hope card because she looks like Aura from .hack and she is so pretty...Sakura is just cool cuzz she reminds me of myself...ya and i would say that Sakura and Shaoran are the best couple!
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

  3. #11
    Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Card captor Sakura

    In order your questions:

    1.- Yes, a lot of times. Only one on Cartoon Network by the way.
    2.- It's a nice work of CLAMP. Much better of Chobits but a little less of X/1999 o Magic Knigth Rayeheart.
    3.- My favorite character: Tomoyo. Why? She is very nice, have a great voice, she's fall in love of Sakura and she is very very cute. And a paparazzi too!
    4.- My favorite episode is when the mirror card appears and have a date with Touya. The mirror card is special because is one of 2 or 3 who can talk.
    5.- The best couple: Don't know exactly. Sakura & Lee don't have a real time "together" until the second movie. Sakura & Tomoyo don't are a real couple. And the other characters are mens and don't have a real reason to think if they are a nice couple or not.

    SCC was one of my firts animes. And one of my favorites too. But i still don't "enjoy" the manga. Someone tell's me the manga ending is better than the anime ending.
    "Knowledge is power"

  4. #12
    Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts

    Re: Card captor Sakura

    I saw it when i was a kid 3 seasons then it got gay it might of been 2 but i loved that show it was cool how she locked them in cards and then she could use them.

  5. #13
    Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    uranuskthnx
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Card captor Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Shaoran and Ariel~!!!!?? @.@ well they don't match at all i'd say =.- both are
    very...quiet... @.@ and shaoran never liked Ariel.. Touya and Yukito is better
    ^^

    Tomoyo is one of the cutest anime character~!! Whoo~!!!

    I once found a Hentai with a girl that looks just like sakura @.@ same hairstyle and stuff... @.@ i am suprised... sheesh
    Don't even mention the word! I hate hentai, yuri, shoujo-ai! Mahn! Your giving me poison in my head. It's so sad that I am only 14 years old thinking sad images in my teenage brain. -_-;; It's not comfortable to tell you the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master_badger View Post
    In order your questions:

    1.- Yes, a lot of times. Only one on Cartoon Network by the way.
    2.- It's a nice work of CLAMP. Much better of Chobits but a little less of X/1999 o Magic Knigth Rayeheart.
    3.- My favorite character: Tomoyo. Why? She is very nice, have a great voice, she's fall in love of Sakura and she is very very cute. And a paparazzi too!
    4.- My favorite episode is when the mirror card appears and have a date with Touya. The mirror card is special because is one of 2 or 3 who can talk.
    5.- The best couple: Don't know exactly. Sakura & Lee don't have a real time "together" until the second movie. Sakura & Tomoyo don't are a real couple. And the other characters are mens and don't have a real reason to think if they are a nice couple or not.

    SCC was one of my firts animes. And one of my favorites too. But i still don't "enjoy" the manga. Someone tell's me the manga ending is better than the anime ending.
    To tell you the truth. The manga is more nicer than the anime itself in the television. I love the ending in the manga.
    Last edited by bcvl1124; Jun 21, 2007 at 05:00 AM. Reason: I don't like to double post again.

  6. #14
    Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Card captor Sakura

    Ok, thanks for the tip about the ending. If you can, and if you are agree, i invite you to comment the both endings (anime and manga) on the spoiler channel, the first (and the only one stick) thread it's mine and you can tell me why the manga ending is better than anime. C'mon, you can!
    "Knowledge is power"

  7. #15
    Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    uranuskthnx
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Card captor Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Master_badger View Post
    Ok, thanks for the tip about the ending. If you can, and if you are agree, i invite you to comment the both endings (anime and manga) on the spoiler channel, the first (and the only one stick) thread it's mine and you can tell me why the manga ending is better than anime. C'mon, you can!
    Okay the manga and anime is cool. But I love the manga better than the anime. It's such a very long story... X_x;;

  8. #16
    Newbie aretacera is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Card captor Sakura

    i do like card captor sakura...

    it's such a good anime from CLAMP
    but, i was very sad because i havent seen the season two...
    if someone have...

    please inform me...

    thanks...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Card Captor Sakura
    By dianasendoh in forum Spoiler Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Nov 14, 2006, 02:17 PM
  2. who is your fave character on CARD CAPTOR SAKURA???
    By aoi_shin_natsume in forum Anime
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sep 23, 2006, 10:48 AM
  3. Card Captor Sakura fan?
    By BrightShadow_96 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2006, 03:22 PM
  4. Anyone looking for a new vid card?? o_o
    By Cybergig1 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jun 13, 2005, 12:26 PM
  5. Card games
    By vb0xn4rd in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 28, 2005, 04:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts