+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Card captor Sakura

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Card captor Sakura

well the 2nd season is all about her turning the cards into Sakura cards...oh and there is a new handsome character with white hair..YUE! Oh and if you want to watch the 2nd season just go to Youtube...
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
    well the 2nd season is all about her turning the cards into Sakura cards...oh and there is a new handsome character with white hair..YUE! Oh and if you want to watch the 2nd season just go to Youtube...
    The second season? Are you sure? The original anime (not the Nelvana version) have 3 seasons, the first and second are about the clow cards. The third season is about the Sakura Cards. In Youtube have all the chapters but a lot are in Spanish jejeje. But also have in japanese with english subs.

Enjoy it!
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aretacera View Post
    i do like card captor sakura...

it's such a good anime from CLAMP
    but, i was very sad because i havent seen the season two...
    if someone have...

please inform me...

thanks...
    The 2nd season was great. But it's better if you see it yourself. I have been searching to watch it in whole episode. It's good if you watch it in youtube. But I watch it in other sites though...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
    Actually there are 2 new characters in CCS. Yue and Eriol. I think... *Recalls* Yeah. Eriol is there too. n_n

Quote Originally Posted by Master_badger View Post
    The second season? Are you sure? The original anime (not the Nelvana version) have 3 seasons, the first and second are about the clow cards. The third season is about the Sakura Cards. In Youtube have all the chapters but a lot are in Spanish jejeje. But also have in japanese with english subs.

Enjoy it!
    My best friend in real life said that there are only 2 seasons in CCS. But I said there are 3 seasons because of the opening and closing song. Neh?!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcvl1124 View Post
    My best friend in real life said that there are only 2 seasons in CCS. But I said there are 3 seasons because of the opening and closing song. Neh?!
    o_O??? I don't understand well your words. But, no problem, 1, 2 or 3 seasons the anime was one of the best i saw in my life.

For me the third/second season is the best (when Sakura change the clow cards to sakura cards). Sakura grow-up a lot, more powerfull, more mature, Cerberos and Yue really helps when she need him.
    "Knowledge is power"

Thanks

o_O??? I don't understand well your words. But, no problem, 1, 2 or 3 seasons the anime was one of the best i saw in my life.

For me the third/second season is the best (when Sakura change the clow cards to sakura cards). Sakura grow-up a lot, more powerfull, more mature, Cerberos and Yue really helps when she need him.
    I have a bad grammar... v,.,v *Sighs* Or maybe I just make people get confused... Oh yush. I love it when Sakura-chan changes the clow cards into Sakura cards. Mhm... But I wonder why Syaoran fell in love with her?! O_o;;

Thanks

Mmm, someone need it don't you think? I wonder why Tomoyo fell in love with her! Both are relatives. CLAMP girls are strage, very very strange.
    "Knowledge is power"

Thanks

Mmm, someone need it don't you think? I wonder why Tomoyo fell in love with her! Both are relatives. CLAMP girls are strage, very very strange.
    I am wandering the same thing as well. The think of it... It reminds me of yuri, shoujo-ai and GL. DX I think Tomoyo fell in love with her. Because Sakura is a very kind hearted girl. When Tomoyo was new in school. Sakura handed her a bunny earaser. Well that's all I got mostly... ^^;;

Newbie jeninatang is off to a good start jeninatang's Avatar
    Thanks

i love cardcaptor sakura!!
    i like all the episodes..yeah!!
    and my fav. character is touya because he's good looking and cool..
    i like the sakura x syaoran loveteam bec. they really look good with each other,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast