+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Card captor Sakura

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Card captor Sakura

Sorry for not being online... I was to busy in my life. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    Yes I have seen. I am a Fan of the Fire Ep. When she had you use 2 cards to catch it, and the song was something i could never forget.

Not only that. The last Ep with Yui. XD I fell in love with him as a little girl.

Took me a while to see the First Ep.

As for my favorite. Yui because he's 2 faced and that can always be hot.
    I never heard that anime before... O.o;;

Quote Originally Posted by Clow Sakura View Post
    I love Cardcaptor Sakura! Best show ever! Now, I'm also watching Tsubasa Chronicles. Also, I have the complete two seasons in my house!

My favourite character is Sakura.
    And I love all of the episodes!
    :0 I hope they show the season 2 of TRC. They just showed season 1. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono12 View Post
    lets see I Card Captors Sakura wasn't my first anime but it was one of my favorites. I think i was about 6 or 7 when i started watching it. It just seemed so cool all the monsters and one girl that had to get them all. I espically watched it for Syaoran ^-^ but I never really got to see alot of episodes cause they took it off the year after i started watching it but I have a couple of episodes taped so i watch them everynow and then oh also I LOVED the opening song I have it memorized in my head and that really freaks my friends out. I wish cartoon network would put it back on
    D: You can watch CCS in youtube or in movie6.net. That is where I watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    love this series and seen the first movie, my fav character is who else but sakura and maddison, they are my only two fav girls of the series and there pretty cute and my fav guy is zackery as he tell all his "stories" and believe that its all true (yeah right) the best couple i do not know
    The best couple ever in CCS is eigther SakuraxSyaoran or YukitoxTouya. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kisa Uchiha View Post
    Yeah. I've read, and seen it. It's a great anime. My favorite character, would be:
    Toya- because, he's cool, and a great brother. lol
    Syaoran- because he's great, and soo cute >.< lol
    Eriol- because he's cute, and powerful, like reed. And I like his personality.
    Yue- cuz he' cool, and I just like him >.< ...he's like a fox, like i want.
    Cerberus/Kero- cuz he's cute, and he's a cat, a tiger ^_^ ..with wings! lol
    Spinel/Spinny!!! lol XD - i like him, cuz, you should have guest by now. lol he's a cat! and so cute. kya! >.<
    That's all, pretty much ^_^
    I like Supi-chan. n.n Because when he eats the cake or sweets he gets hyper fast. XD

Quote Originally Posted by alchemistmaster101 View Post
    it was actually the first anime/manga ii heard of other than sailor moon. it was weird though how toya and yukito... u know are GAY.
    I agree... It's kind of gay. But some girls can't resist it. XD I am a yaoi fan. But I am cooling myself from yaoi for once in a while... n.n;;

Newbie Kiiro is off to a good start Kiiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Mind if I join?

I watched Card Captor Sakura, but english version so to me, it's known as Card Captors lol. I watched the whole anime...well, I missed some episodes. It was like my third anime I've seen (I was young when I watched it.) and I still love it!

I thought, and still do think it is... was a great anime for, I guess all ages.

My favourite character would have to be Sakura because she's cute and she just has a great personality lol.

Episode I thought was better? Well, I have no idea lol. Can't really refresh them lol. (It was funny and quite odd when I saw the ice episode...the skating one... 'cause after I saw it I kept on shivering and I got a cold lmao. (I'm a girl that can feel other people or things feelings/pain. Ex: when you get a cut on a certain spot... I start feeling pain on the same exact spot lol!))

Best couple: Sakura and Li (Syaoran)

Like them 'cause they are just soo cute together!
    Signature Made By My Older Sister!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiro View Post
    Mind if I join?

I watched Card Captor Sakura, but english version so to me, it's known as Card Captors lol. I watched the whole anime...well, I missed some episodes. It was like my third anime I've seen (I was young when I watched it.) and I still love it!

I thought, and still do think it is... was a great anime for, I guess all ages.

My favourite character would have to be Sakura because she's cute and she just has a great personality lol.

Episode I thought was better? Well, I have no idea lol. Can't really refresh them lol. (It was funny and quite odd when I saw the ice episode...the skating one... 'cause after I saw it I kept on shivering and I got a cold lmao. (I'm a girl that can feel other people or things feelings/pain. Ex: when you get a cut on a certain spot... I start feeling pain on the same exact spot lol!))

Best couple: Sakura and Li (Syaoran)

Like them 'cause they are just soo cute together!
    Hrm... I am having a flash back when I read this post. I think when I was like 5 years old I knew CCS. But there language was japanese... @_@ I couldn't understand what they are saying... ^^;; And yesh Sakura and Syaoran looks cute together.

Newbie alchemistmaster101 is off to a good start alchemistmaster101's Avatar
    Thanks

lol that was the best anime when i was first starting too get into it.... ya it was fun dressing up like her at a young age. I have all the books and i still occasionally watch the shows on Dvd's or youtube...... Hey! Does anyone want to be my friend? =)
    I love alchemy nad ninjas

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh...good old Sakura-chan.
    One of my fav. anime (in my list of course), even if I only watched the 2 movie releases, its still good (except for the dub version of carcaptors, god, they just threw it all over the place, bad in understanding format{basically they removed the good stuff and put their own in}at least they fix it in the second movie).

One of the characters I liked were: Sakura(obiously), Syaron, and Kero-chan.
    Recoomended to anyone who likes shojo or magical girls (too bad sakura ended in second to sailor moon), and if you want to see them again,you can see them in Tsubasa Chronicles, along with other of Clamp characters in a Deja Vu.
    Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE (TV) - Anime News Network

Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alchemistmaster101 View Post
    lol that was the best anime when i was first starting too get into it.... ya it was fun dressing up like her at a young age. I have all the books and i still occasionally watch the shows on Dvd's or youtube...... Hey! Does anyone want to be my friend? =)
    :0 That's so cool. Whut costumes do you wear?! And I can be your friend just add me. n.n

Quote Originally Posted by shikashu View Post
    Ahh...good old Sakura-chan.
    One of my fav. anime (in my list of course), even if I only watched the 2 movie releases, its still good (except for the dub version of carcaptors, god, they just threw it all over the place, bad in understanding format{basically they removed the good stuff and put their own in}at least they fix it in the second movie).

One of the characters I liked were: Sakura(obiously), Syaron, and Kero-chan.
    Recoomended to anyone who likes shojo or magical girls (too bad sakura ended in second to sailor moon), and if you want to see them again,you can see them in Tsubasa Chronicles, along with other of Clamp characters in a Deja Vu.
    Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE (TV) - Anime News Network
    :0 TRC. I was watching anime last night. And I saw this advetisment. They will show TRC Season 2. But I didn't see when it will be opened. And... :0 I didn't know that Sakura is in Sailor Moon?! O.o;;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5