Closed Thread

Thread: Cardcaptor Sakura Kero or Suppi?

Newbie Alfina-kun may be famous one day Alfina-kun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cardcaptor Sakura Kero or Suppi?

In Cardcaptor Sakura, who do you like more? Kero or Suppi. Must say why, or else what's the fun in that. I like Kero because he is like me, he gets mad when someone is eating sweets without him.

Newbie aristocratic_assassin may be famous one day aristocratic_assassin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Kero or Suppi?

Well if you ask me, I would like to say both but since I have to choose I would choose suppi. Suppi is supposed to be the serious and smart guardian. He is supposed to be thoughtful and has more of a mature nature, making him the direct opposite of ruby moon. He is, in a sense like the most level-headed person/guardian in the family. However, thanks to Eriol's very twisted mind, he has a thing with sugar. Once he eats sugar, he becomes sugar-high...literally. He suddenly uses a very cute voice and starts going around looking for sugar or anything that has sugar in it. After awhile, however he falls asleep.
    About Kero, however, is roughly the opposite of suppi. He is mad about food and is very funny. However, if the occasion calls for it, he can be very serious. He is more of a happy-go-lucky guardian, while suppi is one who is serious and does not really like to listen to nonsense. So in the end, my vote would go to suppi

Newbie mariska may be famous one day mariska may be famous one day mariska's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Kero or Suppi?

well I like Kero because he's one of the main characters and is cute ... loves sweets, video games, sometimes anoys<sp?> Sakura and likes to have everyone's atention ... anyway he is smart, very playfull and powerfull when he's in the guardian form.

Closed Thread