Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Characterization of Anime

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Characterization of Anime

Yes that is the question but it seems i can no longer use your question it wont be rite to use it because i cannot steal questions from them or form nobody im an honesty person i depend on people whom i can trust or support me so i have no reason in using your question because i cant i apologize for that.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Yes that is the question but it seems i can no longer use your question it wont be rite to use it because i cannot steal questions from them or form nobody im an honesty person i depend on people whom i can trust or support me so i have no reason in using your question because i cant i apologize for that.
    What the hell?

You're not stealing hassun's question. She just re-phrased it better so that other members can understand it, and you can recieve replies to what you wanted to ask.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

well i still think is bad for me to take that question it does not feel rite for me to use but if you say so i have no feeling to ask well thanks for helping me in that little situation i apppreciate it.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yep, no problem. We are here to help each other. Oh, and you do realize that you can edit your first post so that when people go to this thread they will be able to understand your question? As for my answer:

It depends on the anime. Some animes and mangas tend to make anime characters have real life situations, and have a real life bodily-figure. Others tend to go for the cartoon look, and not have anything to do with reality.

Thanks

thank you so much and you havent been speaking to me for a while now well thats ok im not upset or anything is hard not trying to be busy and all am i correct???

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

And some animes are just ridiculous. If you think about anime and compare to real life most of the time you'll see that it's just fiction. Nobody could have flying powers and so on.

Thanks

hmm that is something i can relate to some friends i know of and can really dethhrow them but im not here for that your just as correct as anyone as well my only question is this if anime are just for entertainment i can no longer watch it because for so long i been with anime since little kid anime has been inspiring me all the time and i dont know how to make it a little bit of usefulness in life.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this thread now, lol.

Ok, yes it depends on the show if the characters are meant to portray real-life qualities or not. Though I say it is nice for an anime to make the characters have human characteristics because it helps the watchers to relate to them and get attached to the character. But at the same time a mix in this field is just as nice. We would get bored if we only watched anime where the people are just average. An example being all the inuyasha fanatics when it first started shows how people like fantasy, even though it also tries to make some characterization of human qualities, it also has the excitement of demons and whatnot to add that extra something special.

Whoo, now I'm tired, lol. Hope this is right....
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast