Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Characterization of Anime

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Characterization of Anime

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Though I say it is nice for an anime to make the characters have human characteristics because it helps the watchers to relate to them and get attached to the character.
    Which is exactly why anime creators make the characters have human-like characteristics. Because the audience and fans would get attached to them and understand them. If a character is depressed.. it's going to have a lot of fans who are also depressed and whatnot. And just like you said.. variety of human and non human characteristics is always a good thing.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

yes it is partially correct but i never feared of what might happen when it comes to saying that characterizaton comes from inside of the person that wants them to use them as there own i have my own characterrs but i never use them because i am sincerely honest about it but we must trust in ourselves to use them in Anime because they can truly insipire one of others depending on there time well i hope that might reconsider your actual saying im not saying it is wrong half of it is rite if im wrong correct me please do so.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    yes it is partially correct but i never feared of what might happen when it comes to saying that characterizaton comes from inside of the person that wants them to use them as there own i have my own characterrs but i never use them because i am sincerely honest about it but we must trust in ourselves to use them in Anime because they can truly insipire one of others depending on there time well i hope that might reconsider your actual saying im not saying it is wrong half of it is rite if im wrong correct me please do so.
    Could you please use punctuation, correctly placed capitals and maybe some paragraphs in your posts?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Could you please use punctuation, correctly placed capitals and maybe some paragraphs in your posts?
    Yes I will try next time to do that. And next time i will put about the limit I want to Phrase some are really fast type.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, some anime is taken from experiences from real life, an example of that is "Fireflies Graveyard" The author actually lived that and he made it an anime after all.
    Other anime is not even possible to think that could be real. An example of that is Full Metal Alchemist.... the series and the movie is amazing.... I enjoy it... but it is not possible by any means that it could be real....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

Yes indeed it cannot be real of FullMetal Alchemist but Fireflies Graveyard I have seen the Movie and was really Upset by it, there was alot of drama and really mistreating and along with war between so I honestly believe this movie was realy and the characterization of it was scared, bravery and other characters i can think of I'll let you help me with the rest ok???

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I think characters in an anime usually have some sort of human characteristics. After all humans make them and we can't help but influence how our characters are going to act and feel. I feel what makes anime so interesting to us is some of the impossible things they can do. It just makes you wish you could do that ,like flying, and it let's you dream.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Yes indeed it cannot be real of FullMetal Alchemist but Fireflies Graveyard I have seen the Movie and was really Upset by it, there was alot of drama and really mistreating and along with war between so I honestly believe this movie was realy and the characterization of it was scared, bravery and other characters i can think of I'll let you help me with the rest ok???
    Well FireFlies Graveyard is based on a true story. Actually the author saw his sister die on his arms of desnutrition. He could do nothing to help her. He lived all that... the death of his mother, the loneliness and the desesperation of finding himself unable to provide food for his sister.... It is a true story.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast