Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Characterization of Anime

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Characterization of Anime

Well thanks for clearing me out on that I knew it was a Real thing that happen to him but it took me months to find out Never took the time to research or anything.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I think i could name a few....afterall many have quite excellent quality in characterization. First there is Naruto and i believe it has one of the best characterizations. The characterization gives insights on their personalities and that has been developed throughout the whole series.
    Another is Bleach, in some ways, very similar to Naruto.
    Although Code Geass isn't finished yet, i also find the characterization excelling to a point.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    I think i could name a few....afterall many have quite excellent quality in characterization. First there is Naruto and i believe it has one of the best characterizations. The characterization gives insights on their personalities and that has been developed throughout the whole series.
    Another is Bleach, in some ways, very similar to Naruto.
    Although Code Geass isn't finished yet, i also find the characterization excelling to a point.
    That is an interesting quote you got there and i believe you almost got it and im very well impressed by that and truly i dont understand all of it.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

It's not stealing his question if he only rephrased it, making sure he understood what you were saying. All he did was repeat your question in a different way.

As for the actual question, I think most are portrayed like normal humans, within the theme of the series of course. After all, a cat-girl is gonna act differently from Mecha Pilot, & yet both have to seem human enough for the audience to see themselves in them & therefore identify with them. Otherwise it's just another flop to be forgotten along with all the othe failures.

:EDIT: sorry, didn't see the other pages, only saw the first :P . Sorry.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie AquaDrop is off to a good start AquaDrop's Avatar
    Thanks

what do you mean by that? what? are you talkin about like a plot or what exactly?

I DON'T CAUSE PEACE...I CAUSE CHAOS!

Silver Catastrophe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AquaDrop View Post
    what do you mean by that? what? are you talkin about like a plot or what exactly?
    What i mean in this question is that it can be into a plot or describe the actual character that many Anime's do have in there own view of perspective like how can it be characterized that is what i mean.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4