Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Characters you dislike, but everyone else loves

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Characters you dislike, but everyone else loves

I searched about but couldn't find a similar topic...

Is there a character (or characters) that everyone else seems to love, but you just can't stand them? It could be a minor character, side character, or popular main character. And please state why!! (Also use spoiler tags so you won't give anything away) Please respect other people's opinions, too.

For me, I have to say Rukia from Bleach. Everyone loves her... But I want her to die and get out of the series XD She was okay, during the first season... But after that, I just want her to go away. I think it could be partially the way the character is designed... She's hideous... And well, frankly she's useless. (That's just my opinion!!) Her personality can be funny at rare moments, but overall she's so bland I forget she's even there.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Characters you dislike, but everyone else loves

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    For me, I have to say Rukia from Bleach. Everyone loves her... But I want her to die and get out of the series XD She was okay, during the first season... But after that, I just want her to go away. I think it could be partially the way the character is designed... She's hideous... And well, frankly she's useless. (That's just my opinion!!) Her personality can be funny at rare moments, but overall she's so bland I forget she's even there.
    Lol that is funny, because she would have been my answer as well. Plus I really hate the piece of hair hanging right between her eyes, it really bothers me. And she doesn't have much of a personalty either, shes boring to watch. She kinda reminds me of Kagome from Inuyasha the way she nags Ichigo, which is why I cant stand Kagome from Inuyasha as well.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Lol that is funny, because she would have been my answer as well. Plus I really hate the piece of hair hanging right between her eyes, it really bothers me. And she doesn't have much of a personalty either, shes boring to watch. She kinda reminds me of Kagome from Inuyasha the way she nags Ichigo, which is why I cant stand Kagome from Inuyasha as well.
    There's nothing worse than a girl that nags. And yeah... The hair bothers me a lot... It's like an upside down onion or something XD

Kagome is irritating... But at least useful. Her voice, both Japanese and English, annoys me a great deal. >.> (then I never like the series anyway! LOL!)

Another character that everyone loves but I can't stand is Misa from Death Note. (T_T) I hate her... So much. She's so irritating! She's a complete moron! She's not even nice to look at! All my friends were goo-goo over her and her "Lolita Goth" look... I just... I wanted to gouge my eyes out. I guess the whole "worshiping Kira omg" thing was good. My friend pointed out she's supposed to be annoying like that... beacuse ah dang it I'll use spoiler tags:
     click to show spoiler

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Lelouch. The guy just gets on my nerves. Now I just started this series for the first time the other day so maybe he gets better, but about 6 episodes in and I want to slap him.

I have also never been a big fan of Sasuke Uchiha, Kinda for the same reason. I guess I just do not like the stuck up, pompous hero type.
    Who needs a signature.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't stand Sasuke from naruto. He is just annoying and gets on my nerves. He may be talented but man is he stuck up. I don't get why that character was created.

Newbie The 4th Hokage is off to a good start
    Thanks

I used to dislike sasuke too but then I saw him in shippuden and he was really awesome. I liked how he refuses to kill anyone, which shows that he's really a good person. Theres a few other awesome changes too.

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Sakura
    and Hinata ... hate them bothhhhh .. cant stand Hinata...

Newbie Hitodama is off to a good start Hitodama's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like Rukia and Orihime from Bleach.
    Although Rukia has a good and emotional background story with Kaien Shiba, I just dislike her as a character. I don't know why...

I also don't like Faye from Cowboy Bebop.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast