Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Characters you dislike, but everyone else loves

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Characters you dislike, but everyone else loves

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post

L in Death Note. No, I don't hate him, but I feel that his character overshadow's Light. Light is very well contructed character and is very interesting. I'm not hating on L, by the way. I just prefer Light, not because I side with him, but because I like his character development better.
    I actually liked Light more.. till I finished the Comic! OMGOSH!

Anyway~!

I think L was okay, it was those stupid little wantabes that urge me. Near and Mello. ARGH! It was crap in the making. The idea of them even being cmon to Light just twisted my tummy

click to show spoiler

I also hate Misa... she makes women around the world look stupid. My brother loves Hina from Nautro... but I can't stand her. I don't care how much power she gets. And whats this about her
     click to show spoiler

I'll stop, no wait I got a list !

I hate Goku.,, and Gohan.. from DBZ.Goku is like the baby daddy you don't want, and Gohan is the emotional stress you get when the dead beat father's not around. The only plus with Gohan was he went to college, and we all know that's because of Chichi's learn while you sleep kit... [Inner joke for all you guys that watched the show] ..

Oh and all those weak Characters; that showed up for the fights. Leaving you like "Why are they there?" ... "Didn't Goku like beat them a long time ago.." "If Goku can't beat the villan.. and they can't beat Goku.. why are they there?" "Cheerleaders?"

In Cowboy Bebop... Dare I say it? Julia.. -- ARGH -- For me ... always being the second best in the girl kingdom.. I could feel faye's pain. I mean what the heck!? She's like ruining my happy ending. I mean here's my brothers "Now that's a real women right there" I am like, but what about faye.. Bro: "What about her?" I could never be like Julia, but I could be like Faye. The Idea of me not getting the guy in the end irritates me...!

Robotech / Macross ... Mimay? She irks me you guys, she just does. I never liked her when my brother brought the dang anime home when I was 6.. What can I say I was all for Lisa... >.> "To be inlove" To be honest I think a lot of people didn't like Minmay. Nevermind

Speaking of Macross... Macross plus. The girl in that one with the pretty voice... Yes her. She' ticked me off going back and forth between men... nvm that.. but she did.. we got a name for girls liek that in real life thou.

Outlaw Star:... Melfina... [Yea it feels like I am only attacking the weak girls with a bunch of hiding meaning, and it's true, I am!] I like Hilda... ! Melfina just irks me the wrong way too. The only thing I liked about her was her voice. !

You know what I am finished... >.> I am not even going to put this post in color.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    Anything with a vagina in Naruto-(Sasuke, Hinata, Sakura, Ino. etc. etc.)
    A blatant insult to my feminism. All they do whine, moan, and aren't even the cliche comic relief that mainy comes out of such characters. Always needs to be save by a male character, and none can fully defend themselves and only end up being annoying.
    Huh, Never knew Sasuke had a vagina...

I kinda disagree with the fact that the females in Nautro are always saved by the males. Hell, the Sakura/Chiyo vs. Sasori fight alone deflates that argument. Not to mention Tsunade is one of the strongest characters in the series. Even Hinata gets to kick some serious arse later on in the Manga.
    Who needs a signature.

Newbie Hitodama is off to a good start Hitodama's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post

In Cowboy Bebop... Dare I say it? Julia.. -- ARGH -- For me ... always being the second best in the girl kingdom.. I could feel faye's pain. I mean what the heck!? She's like ruining my happy ending. I mean here's my brothers "Now that's a real women right there" I am like, but what about faye.. Bro: "What about her?" I could never be like Julia, but I could be like Faye. The Idea of me not getting the guy in the end irritates me...!

Julia irritated me, too. Not because I liked Faye better, or could relate to her better, I actually didn't like Faye a lot, too.
    It was just a hopeless situation for Spike. There he was, all cool and awesome, and unavailable to other women just because of this dead love of his life.
    If a loved person dies, no one can ever reach this person. They died before the character fell out of love with them, thus being loved forever.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate uchiha sasuke from naruto...man,he way too emo and thinks he's the strongest ninja in the world...who he thinks he is...and he always act cool,argh,i can't stand him...

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have issues with Julia, too...
    Everyone thinks she's so amazing blah blah.

But really, I have to say I was disappointed. I was actually happy for Spike at that point. YAY he has his girl and he can get out of there. It's all good.

But ... Julia is SO boring. There's all this hype and build up about her... The only thing that's intriguing about her is the mystery of her. Faye had personality and spunk, at least.

For the record, I have to say I hate every single Naruto character. All of them. ( Because I dislike Naruto... A LOT ) Everyone always gets a face when I say that. I really did try to watch/read Naruto... *sniff* Nope. No can do. Just isn't my thing. lol!

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I can't stand Sasuke from naruto. He is just annoying and gets on my nerves. He may be talented but man is he stuck up. I don't get why that character was created.
    I like sasuke because he's stuck up. Most heroes are perfect goodie 2 shoes. Never overconfident but always confident. The perfect balance makes them boring. Sasuke on the other hand is stuck up and it makes him interesting. That and the fact that he has the determination to stay focused on a goal rather than having sex with every girl he comes across. I know im not that determined.
    Quote Originally Posted by ladykakashi View Post
    Sakura
    and Hinata ... hate them bothhhhh .. cant stand Hinata...
    I agree with sakura but not hinata. She's fine to me. Sakura though has always just annoyed me. always useless depending on naruto or sasuke. even with her new powers she still comes off as useless.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

hehehe it will be Ichigo from Bleach sorry Ichigo lovers but i don't like him >< i don't like watching the anime becasue of him , when i see him fight very good VS someone very strong and very well known of his/her strong and he Win OMG i can't watch that lol ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

saske because he always thinking for his self, he nobody think others he is not good he is selfish for me !

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast