+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chobits or DearS

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Chobits or DearS

Hello to all dear AOians ...
    i stepped upon these two animes (DearS) & (Chobits) and i was told that they have nearly the same plot ... so which do you think is best of the two? and why please? and what do you think about this similarity is it true or what? ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chobits or DearS

As far as similarity's I didn't see any realy and I hands down pick chobits because not only is chobits funny and learning what she has to do in socitiy but its the humor in volved in it not to mention Chi's ears are cute on her and i like the episode where she had to get underpants it was a real riot lol.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Newbie dark angel is off to a good start dark angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i would pick chobits... i luv it!!! its soooooo much better i think... and it has a weird plot in it all... the ending makes little sence but its still a good!!!!!^^
    ****<darkangel>**** the darkness will always come... just never like u exspect....

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel View Post
    i would pick chobits... i luv it!!! its soooooo much better i think... and it has a weird plot in it all... the ending makes little sence but its still a good!!!!!^^
    And you are correct my friend it has a rather odd yet suddle plot that for some reason make's chobit's so addictive besides the cute ears ro that loveable robotic driod who i think is named chi. It truely is a nicely done anime.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

The only real similarity is that both are incredibly sexist ecchi male fantasies that reduce women to status of pets.

I would recommend neither...

Though in the very least, Chobits contains a mixed message, doesn't involve slave collars and has a theme song pleasantly free of the refrain "I'm your slave".

To girls who hate the Chobits/DearS slavery fantasy: I recommend getting your boy a copy of WEST END for his next present-worthy ocaision. Perhaps the idea of HIM wearing a slave collar, being raped every four seconds and having marashino cherries a few feet up his lower intestines will illuminate your greviences with the "slave girlfriend" fantasy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    The only real similarity is that both are incredibly sexist ecchi male fantasies that reduce women to status of pets.

Though in the very least, Chobits contains a mixed message, doesn't involve slave collars and has a theme song pleasantly free of the refrain "I'm your slave".

To girls who hate the Chobits/DearS slavery fantasy: I recommend getting your boy a copy of WEST END for his next present-worthy ocaision. Perhaps the idea of HIM wearing a slave collar, being raped every four seconds and having marashino cherries a few feet up his lower intestines will illuminate your greviences with the "slave girlfriend" fantasy
    Wow i couldn't have said it better myself(whats WEST END?). Most people dont realy think about this stuff and rape of any kind is not good or amusing at all. As for chobits i had no idea it was like a slave anime type thing i realy never noticed it because chi pretty much does her own thing,isn't raped or tourcherd by her master and is taken care of so if you could can you please enlighten with how it is^_^?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Watch out Mr.Reader!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    [censored]

[censored ]
    Wow take it easy Tsurara-san ... you're freaking out the audience! *ahem* readers ... "all return to your places look somewhere else!!" .. now that was a nice speech and thank you .. i'll take by your advice and save myself the trouble of watching it ... i asked because i read somewhere it would turn later to romance relationship and not pet-master one ,so once again thank you ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I dout there are any major Similarity between them, maybe one or two minor one but no major ones
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread