Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Chobits is it really that good.?

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Chobits is it really that good.?

i wonder if anyone can give me a base on chobits..and tell me if its worth watching it since some of my friends are so in to it. and do you suggest if i should watch it or not.Oh ya and plz tell me how many episode it has.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chobits is it really that good.?

I thought it was ok. I suggest watching it. It's not all that bad, for me it was the ended that spoilt it all for me. By memory I think chobits only had 26 episodes.
    AnimeNfo.Com : Chobits

for a bit of info

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

will they have more episodes? i am watching it right now and i think i will love it.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

It not that bad, I just watched it about a week ago. Yes, it has 26 episodes. It comedy and I guess romance. Not that its really evident. But I spent a lot of my time laughing when I watched Chobits. And I remember scaring my sister when she watched the part about the room 104 with me. The twists are not too predictable, though the ending is quite evident after a while, for me, but I'm not too sure what others will think about that.

But I really don't think there will be a sequel, it would be like just leeching off the first's. After all, what can they do when the 'danger' from Chi is pretty much gone? Get people to go kidnap her for their diabolic purposes? 0.0 Now that would be thrashy.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

The manga is ordinary and the anime is not good in terms of quality,but by observing it carefully,there is a deep meaning hidden in it that the author wants the reader to learn and I think that the main lesson learnt is more critical than the quality of CHobits itself.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well i might be a bit bias but i think chobits is definitely worth a watch. the comedy in there is great, and i mean great. it was the anime that got one of my friends addicted to anime, which I'm quite proud of. so chobits is great for a good laugh or 2, and there is a decent storyline in there also, which can be hard to come by.

p.s.

and i also agree with LouisaDeztini about having another season, even though the anime is great and we would all love watching more of it. there isn't really anything left that they could do since they pretty much concluded the storyline in it. not much point really.

Thanks

the anime taught everyone a lesson....i just finish watching it, in 2 day.... and the lesson is "it doesn't matter who you are or what you are....all it matters is that you are your self, which means that the best way is being your self..and no one can replace you. do u agree? p.s somehow my GF cried doesn't it have a happy ending?
    Last edited by exderz; Dec 28, 2006 at 10:03 AM.

Newbie sergeant_rose may be famous one day sergeant_rose may be famous one day sergeant_rose's Avatar
    Thanks

if your an illustrator yes. it's worth watching because they really have very nice illustration and design. that goes for most of clamp production.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast