Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chobits is it really that good.?

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Chobits is it really that good.?

Yes, Chobits it's a good serie, but some people don't be agreed with the end. If you like the serie, please read the manga version. Is a little funny than the anime, and the ending it's more, mmm, well, you need to watch it.

And don't be a problem to watch alone or with company. Of course, need to like shoujo genre, or else. . .
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say Chobits is one of many CLAMP's work I loved. It's reccomended to watch. The storyline kinda simple at the beginning, but not so in advance. The interesting thing is, this anime is related to other CLAMP's work, Angelic Layer. I mean they're both in one world. I can't spoil here where's the relation though.
    Overall, It's worth to watch^^

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

actually in my opinion the ending suked. didn't really like it, i thought that chii would go away and he would find someone eles, like the teacher, i kind of wished that the teacher would be with him....god the teacher is so hot.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Well, I watched I before and I regret deleting it for more spave in my comp. Does that convince you? I saw the manga too and I found out that the animated series have extras not seen in the manga. (e.g the room 104 and the house cleaning part where Sumomo got sharted out) But also you don't see the face of the landlady's husband in the anime right? But You can see it in the manga.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think it is but its funny too the guy in it is such a perv sometime lol
    but yeah its good i think but u got to see it from the start or ull be lost >_<

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

ya i finish watching chobits..... *Silverskater edit - potential spoiler deleted - Silverskater edit*

....the teacher was hot...

Silverskater Edit*: I haven't watched Chobits, but that smelled like a spoiler to me. If it isn't, then I apologize, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Keep spoilers in the Spoiler Forum please. Thanks.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 02, 2007 at 10:27 PM.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

By the way, what is Sumomo's owner? I forgotten his name. He shouldn't have been with the teacher, no offense, but she feels like a fako wanting to leech some love by acting like a poor thing. Blah. Your GF cried? Now that is something new. Maybe the happy ending got to her?

While it would have been different if the ending was not that happy, with parting of ways and such, but this is kinda like a feel good kind of anime...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LouisaDeztini View Post
    By the way, what is Sumomo's owner? I forgotten his name. He shouldn't have been with the teacher, no offense, but she feels like a fako wanting to leech some love by acting like a poor thing. Blah. Your GF cried? Now that is something new. Maybe the happy ending got to her?

While it would have been different if the ending was not that happy, with parting of ways and such, but this is kinda like a feel good kind of anime...
    by the way summomos owned is shinbo i agree the same thing he doesn't have the level to be with the hot teach..the ending was sad depends on which way you look at it.. *Silverskater edit - text deleted - Silverskater edit*

Silverskater*:
    Please keep ANY POSSIBLE spoilers off any thread not in the Spoiler section. Thanks.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 05, 2007 at 01:43 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast