+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Anime

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Christmas Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I nominate the anime versions of "A Dog of Flanders" as Christmas anime.
    Oh really thats sounds cool i wish to know what is mainly on and if you can give me a review that way i dont have to be annoying to ask everytime, oh and i was mainly asking about Anime doing Christmas every year to celebrate.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

A Dog of Flanders is one of the most popular children's stories in Japan. It's based on a story by the English writer Maria Louise Ramé.

It's about a little boy called Nello who wants to become a painter and his trusty dog Patrasche.
    Two anime series and an animated movie have been made. The first series started in 1975, the second one in 1992 and the feature film was made in 1997. They all tell the same story.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    A Dog of Flanders is one of the most popular children's stories in Japan. It's based on a story by the English writer Maria Louise Ramé.

It's about a little boy called Nello who wants to become a painter and his trusty dog Patrasche.
    Two anime series and an animated movie have been made. The first series started in 1975, the second one in 1992 and the feature film was made in 1997. They all tell the same story.
    Oh ok that was really something and i think that should do good when i read it during my holidays well everyones holiday time very sad story i can tell i am thankful of you that really helps when mods. tell you the Anime were looking for i appreciate it.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

there should be no christmas anime isn't that santa clauses thing? oh well it can all go up in flames i don't mind christmas it's all the stuuf that happens. everyone's so happy and goody goody it sickens me for people to pretend what they are not. xoxoxo

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

okay i'd add an anime episode of christmas too .. "Chrno Crusade - Episode 12" it's just awesome and good and best of all heart-warming ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    okay i'd add an anime episode of christmas too .. "Chrno Crusade - Episode 12" it's just awesome and good and best of all heart-warming ...
    waht do you mean by heartwarming? i mean it sounds prety goody goody to me. xoxoxo
    Last edited by demon slayer; Dec 08, 2007 at 02:38 PM.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demon slayer View Post
    waht do you mean by heartwarming? i mean it sounds prety goody goody to me. xoxoxo
    well how should i say it? don't you feel sometimes with a weird satisfaction when watching something as good as what i said that is ,right? ....
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i have never heared of a christmas anime there is no such thing there might be christmas stuff in it but its not a christmas anime k.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast