Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chrono Crusade

Newbie Peachi may be famous one day Peachi may be famous one day Peachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chrono Crusade

Yeah, watched the whole series. I got into it a bit. I didn't fall in love though.

Poetry + Music + Anime + Manga = Me

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

How is the anime?? I hear that it is good but Ive never watched it.. I hear the end is depressing.. They both die.. sigh..
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes that ending was depressing, but it's still one of my favorite series, but I'm not a fan of the dubbed version, so if you like watching subbed versions, watch it in it's subbed version first.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

There was a dubbed version of chrono crusade? O.o i never knew that, well now i do.....
    Even so, i watched it in the subbed version and i think its good enough.

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to ask if there is an OAV of Chrono Crusade?

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

The reason I didn't like the english version was because I didn't like rosette's voice, and there isn't an ova to my knowledge.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

Chrono Crusade was funny at the beginning yet it ended up very dramatic...i'm not a fan of this but i watched it...

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, the fact that is was made by Gonzo motivated me to watch it in the first place...

The art was very crisp and clean cut... Plus, beautifully made, as I expected of them... But it hasn't quite reached that of Hellsing's level yet...

The characters and story was a bit directed towards a much younger audience... Which was a bit disappointing...

The plot was good though.. even if a few things typical to anime were used; but still, it made for a very interesting watch... ^^;

I loved the variations on Mary Magdalene as well as the incorporations on the Astral Line... I just wished Chrono's "true form" was a bit more "devil"-ish instead of mild on the eyes... After all, he is akuma.. and in a higher rank at that...

All in all, there's really nothing much to complain about it... It didn't stand out at the very top, but it wasn't that mediocre either... Good. ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast