Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chrono Crusade

Newbie littlepig123 may be famous one day littlepig123 may be famous one day littlepig123's Avatar
    Thanks

Chrono Crusade

can someone tell me wat they think about chrono crusade?

My friend said it was sad

Newbie Sashinu may be famous one day Sashinu may be famous one day Sashinu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chrono Crusade

It is funny and some cool action for i love watching Rosette crash the cars into things all the time. but it is said near the last few episodes but the last episode is the saddest for i was so sad watching it i almost cried. maybe i can look at mytube and see if there is any episodes on there or clips and post the link for you.

Newbie Silvver may be famous one day Silvver may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile Re: Chrono Crusade

All in all i think Chrono Crusade was a pretty good series, humor was great as in most good anime series/movies and char creation was pretty well done as well, and i really like the ending sad but really good only bad thing i can come with is that chrono and Aion should had have a bigger fight seen to really show how much chrono hates Aion but i cant really complain was really enjoyable http://www.animeonline.net/images/smilies/biggrin2.gif

Newbie XavierBlack may be famous one day XavierBlack may be famous one day XavierBlack's Avatar
    Thanks

Chrono shows a good range of emotion throught the whole series... from happy to sad... funny to serious... that is what makes good viewing... well worth watching

sometimes Anime tryies to give too much of one thing and it actually ruins the show... where as shows like Chrono diversify and show there is more to anime than T&A
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    A requirement of creativity is that it contributes to change.
    Creativity kept the creator alive.
    --- Frank Herbert, unpublished notes

Newbie Cou195 may be famous one day Cou195 may be famous one day Cou195's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it alsome and Rosette is hot. like most of the nuns in the series but i think Cronos looks cool when he transfroms into his devil form.

Newbie Sashinu may be famous one day Sashinu may be famous one day Sashinu's Avatar
    Thanks

well i thought that chrono should of had a kiss together before the end.
    I am Sashinu my married name is Sashinu Krane. I have two children My husbands name is Artix Krane. I am a half dog demon/ half human. My twin brother is Inu Yasha. I am also a sailor soilder.If you want to know more on sashinu pm me.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

The fact that the series did not have a happy ending was absolutely perfect. I'd suggest this series to anyone new to anime.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie kurama's bride may be famous one day kurama's bride may be famous one day kurama's bride's Avatar
    Thanks

I love it. i wought it was sad at the end. the whay it end means thats it. i dont know them might do another sesson with asmareya. that would be cool. but all in all it kiced butt!!
    Sig by Deborah for her friend Jennifer the greats thang you will ever lurn is to love and be loved in return. When i falled in love with you i knew it would hurt but to see your smile worth all the pain. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.
    Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war;

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast