Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chrono Crusade

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chrono Crusade

its cool lots of action but with drama i suggest this anime to everyone especially the new one anime fans

Newbie Sashinu may be famous one day Sashinu may be famous one day Sashinu's Avatar
    Thanks

yes it is a good one to start with i just don't realy want to see the last episode again just yet. For i still get sad just thinking of it and images of the last moments pop into my head.
    I am Sashinu my married name is Sashinu Krane. I have two children My husbands name is Artix Krane. I am a half dog demon/ half human. My twin brother is Inu Yasha. I am also a sailor soilder.If you want to know more on sashinu pm me.

Newbie hikaru_konkon may be famous one day hikaru_konkon may be famous one day
    Thanks

I really like Chrno Crusade. It's very funny at first but I cried at the last episode, when the Satella and Rosette died. But I think The time at Satella died is sadder cause she died with Azumaria's song. It makes me cries a lot. And I think this anime should be countinued because Aion hasn't beaten yet...

Newbie Sashinu may be famous one day Sashinu may be famous one day Sashinu's Avatar
    Thanks

i know and don't forget chrono died with Rosette they died side by side. for with out Rosette or another contracter Choronos live was ended as well.
    I am Sashinu my married name is Sashinu Krane. I have two children My husbands name is Artix Krane. I am a half dog demon/ half human. My twin brother is Inu Yasha. I am also a sailor soilder.If you want to know more on sashinu pm me.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2