Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chrono Crusade

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Chrono Crusade

Has any one seen Chrono Crusade???? I'v seen some of it(1-12) but not all of it. I thought it was good.

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Chrono Crusade

The box set is expensive. Feels like I'm buying a PS3 when I see it.

Never saw. How about you tell us why you thought it was good and maybe a few of us will sell one of our kidneys for it.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...it's about Rosette(an exocist)and her partner Chrono,a devil.Rosette is looking for her brother Joshua. It's in the 1929s. there is a lot of humor like Rosette making clumsey mistakes while on the job(she works for the Magdelen Order..some sort of church)It can be serious,funny,and sad all at once.ther are people with gun fighting devils and other things.Theres a lot more too!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage View Post
    dude.............................................. ..........
    What is that?
    WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?

Thanks

I know. did i not make sense or something.I mean theres a lot more to it but don't like to explain things

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen a little bit of Chrono Crusade the story line was ok so was the animation,now that i look back on it kinda (that is kinda) reminds me of Trinity Blood.With the church out to get devils vampires and such.
    Last edited by koga23; May 09, 2007 at 07:49 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

yeah i've seen that. it did remind me of chrono crusade

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, this happens to be one of my favorite animes because I just love the story and characters. I definitely have to tell you to watch the subbed version first, I hated the english for the most part. They made their voices a little annoying. All in all, it is a good series.

And I've bought the boxset for a great deal at like 80-100 bucks, so don't be too worried.

Here's a link to the review here about it for more info on the story and visuals: Chrono Crusade Review
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast