+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The close to forgotten anime series

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The close to forgotten anime series

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Anyway... do any of you know Magic Knights Rayearth... I know they sound gay and look kinda girly and all... But it was fun... Haha. I watched it during my childhood days so yeah i liked it... The earth fire and water elements they controlled was cool. Haha...
    wait a sec ,have you just said that they're not girls or am i wrong ,anyway i haven't watched the entire anime ,i've seen a made video on it ,so i kinda say i know it ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Wow... I'd have to admit I don't really know those anime... Haha... Looks like I really have a lot of suggestions from this site... I should look those up soon... Haha!

Anyway... do any of you know Magic Knights Rayearth... I know they sound gay and look kinda girly and all... But it was fun... Haha. I watched it during my childhood days so yeah i liked it... The earth fire and water elements they controlled was cool. Haha...
    The reason they look girly is because they are girls. The firts season was really good and the run gods were pretty awesome. The best part in when the three run gods transform into one that was cool. however the second season was not as good as the firts one. I really did not like the story behind it. I think the creators could had done a better job.
    Last edited by syd; Oct 04, 2007 at 01:42 PM. Reason: spelling

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that a series that most people that I've tried to talk about is Ranma. People give me the deer in the headlights when I mention that.

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ronin Warriors I think it belongs on this category. I really did not like the animations but the plot was good.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    wait a sec ,have you just said that they're not girls or am i wrong ,anyway i haven't watched the entire anime ,i've seen a made video on it ,so i kinda say i know it ...
    haha... sorry... i wasn't really saying that... I meant watching it sounds gay and girly... haha... peace out!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Look out, I think I'm about to start sounding rather old...

When I was growing up, I'd make extra sure I woke up (usually) in time to watch my favorite morning shows. Years, later, I look back & realize I've been watching Anime my whole life. Some of the shows I used to watch which I would love to find out again include Technoman (guy uses crystals to transform into a living combat machine, to destroy the invading aliens who gave him that power looking for leaders), Samurai Pizza Cats (humanoid/cybernetic cats fighting robots in a show that pokes fun at itself), Maybe even Thunder Cats (humanoid cats crash landed on a planet I think, fighting to survive & hold off invasion).

I must admit, I haven't heard of most of the ones mentioned, definately haven't seen any of them either. I'm really gonna have to watch more Anime, not that I need an excuse...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoa... Haha... Peace out man but you do sound pretty old... haha... Haven't even heared of those or watched anything with a similar storyline or plot to match... Haha... It's either they don't exist in my country or that It's just too old to be remembered... Wow... Haha.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12's Avatar
    Thanks

I think people have entirely forgotten Monster Ranchers. Heck, I forgot about it untill now but I never hear about that show at all anymore. That show was possibally one of the first anime shows I ever saw in my life. It was a very good show with a good storyline.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast