+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The close to forgotten anime series

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The close to forgotten anime series

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    hmm... looks a lot like gundam and amixture of some other anime i can't really remember much... hmm... looks nice if i think about it...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to go with kikaider it was a prity good anime about a japanese super hero who was based of the same thing astro boy. I dont know much more than that just that the main char. was a half red half blue robot and but nothing of the story because i have not seen it for a long time but besides me and some of my friends no one even knows of it. so i have to go with kikaider.

sig by me

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

You wanna talk about forgotten? What about Voltron (aka: Go Lion)? Or Robotech, Project A-Ko, Tank Police... Etc.

Now those are long since forgotten. I only know of one person, other than myself, who even talks about these series. ^_^ I guess it doesn't help that they're old--REAL old. LOL. But never-the-less, forgotten all the same.

I think that Voltron would have to be the most forgotten. It's been replaced by Power Rangers (live action Go Lion). Ugh. And Sailor Moon got cast aside, never to be brought up again. Even Cartoon Network won't play any old repeats from the age of daytime Toonami. I think they act like the show never existed, LOL.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Look out, I'm just about to sound old again...
    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    You wanna talk about forgotten? What about Voltron (aka: Go Lion)? Or Robotech, Project A-Ko,
    You think that's bad, how about Voltron, vehicle force!? Yes, I said vehicle. Before they worked out 5 lions would be so much easier, not just to organize attack force wise, but also easier to animate, Voltron was assembled from a collection of vehicles, ranging from cars, helicopters, jets & so on.

As for Robotech, I've actually got a Xbox game about that, following the life of a pilot of a red jet. Not too bad a game.

Project A-Ko was the first Anime movie I remember hiring out. . A girl who looks normal, yet can throw tanks around like balls? Then there was C-Ko, the bubble headed best friend, then B-Ko, the stuck up rich kid who always got her way, & she wanted C-Ko to be her friend, even if it meant her goon squad challenging her in ever more powerful mechs, before suiting up herself. You could almost call her the Origonal Dragon Ball Z, though there were other similar things around too. She was even strong enough tostop a metal building girder that fell from around 15 storeys high, falling directly towards C-Ko, just with her fist-
    "WOW look at that!"
    "She stopped the girder!"
    "Wow!""Wow!""Wow!""Wow!"
    *Cameras start clicking*
    *A-Ko scratches her head & grins nerviously*
    *thinking*{My arm is killing me...}

Kinda scaring me I remember all that...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TIMMY TIMMY View Post
    sup u got a my space rite me back my favret anime is love hina
    Failing at life: Some people make it look easy.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    so what anime do you soo like that people normally don't talk about or don't recognize at all... lets talk bout that...

i especially like kiddy grade... by gĂ*mik. haha... anyone here recognize this? look them up in wikipedia.org... i like the fact that the main characters change looks and the powers and all... but most of all I like the artwork... For me, It is one of the best drawn anime there is!
    OMG KIDDY GRADE! I haven't seen that show in the longest time. Now, that Kiddy Grade 2 is out I'm so goin to rewatch it. I love the plot and the fact on how smart you have to be to sometimes understand the anime especially in the first episode of the first season. Your like wondering "Who is this?" "Why is this girl so young?" "Why is this happening?" It's like there had to be a season before the first one but it's still an amazing anime.

For me one of the anime's that no one talks about anymore but that I still kinda remember it is Hell Girl. I think that it's one of the greatist horror anime ever. It's so weird at first but after a while you get to understand it better. I know people barley know this anime because it's kinda new here in America and mostly the Japannese verison is well known but still I'm sad that people barley know this anime and Kiddy Grade.

They are 2 of the greatest anime anyone will ever see and I wish that people will wake up and start watching these types of anime that are amazing anime but they were in the shadows for a long time and they realize that not all of the anime that's popular are the greatest ones in the world.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Look out, I'm just about to sound old again... You think that's bad, how about Voltron, vehicle force!? Yes, I said vehicle. Before they worked out 5 lions would be so much easier, not just to organize attack force wise, but also easier to animate, Voltron was assembled from a collection of vehicles, ranging from cars, helicopters, jets & so on.

As for Robotech, I've actually got a Xbox game about that, following the life of a pilot of a red jet. Not too bad a game.

Project A-Ko was the first Anime movie I remember hiring out. . A girl who looks normal, yet can throw tanks around like balls? Then there was C-Ko, the bubble headed best friend, then B-Ko, the stuck up rich kid who always got her way, & she wanted C-Ko to be her friend, even if it meant her goon squad challenging her in ever more powerful mechs, before suiting up herself. You could almost call her the Origonal Dragon Ball Z, though there were other similar things around too. She was even strong enough tostop a metal building girder that fell from around 15 storeys high, falling directly towards C-Ko, just with her fist-
    "WOW look at that!"
    "She stopped the girder!"
    "Wow!""Wow!""Wow!""Wow!"
    *Cameras start clicking*
    *A-Ko scratches her head & grins nerviously*
    *thinking*{My arm is killing me...}

Kinda scaring me I remember all that...

I remember the video game is was pretty good. it took me a long time to beat it. The series was even better however I have only seen the firts saga. I wished that gold harmony would had continue with setinel saga.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tammyemily303308 View Post
    OMG KIDDY GRADE! I haven't seen that show in the longest time. Now, that Kiddy Grade 2 is out I'm so goin to rewatch it. I love the plot and the fact on how smart you have to be to sometimes understand the anime especially in the first episode of the first season. Your like wondering "Who is this?" "Why is this girl so young?" "Why is this happening?" It's like there had to be a season before the first one but it's still an amazing anime.

For me one of the anime's that no one talks about anymore but that I still kinda remember it is Hell Girl. I think that it's one of the greatist horror anime ever. It's so weird at first but after a while you get to understand it better. I know people barley know this anime because it's kinda new here in America and mostly the Japannese verison is well known but still I'm sad that people barley know this anime and Kiddy Grade.

They are 2 of the greatest anime anyone will ever see and I wish that people will wake up and start watching these types of anime that are amazing anime but they were in the shadows for a long time and they realize that not all of the anime that's popular are the greatest ones in the world.
    hey... it's nice to see someone who shares the same sentiments about an anime as i do...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast