Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Code Geass

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Code Geass

I didn't know whether to post this thread in the Manga section or here, but i ended up placing it here.

I didn't see any other threads on this so i thought i'd just start one up. ^ ^

I know its been a while since the anime was out. But i managed to get on track and i'm following on. Just recently finished episode 23. I couldn't wait till the next episode that was until i read the announcement of the next two episodes being released in summer 2007.

Just wanted to ask, anyone else enjoy this anime?
    I love the plot of it and the whole idea of revenge. In a way, i find the story pretty similar to Death Note, going on about justice and all. The characterisaition is great especially Lelouch - You're typical high school student yet there's always something different about him.
    I'm not sure if its considered mecha, but still its a great anime. I would highly reccommend it to everyone who enjoys action.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Code Geass

I have seen it and I am wanting for the last eps to time came out.XD. I love and hate the ending for eps 23. Clif hanger. But one thing is for sure. The question of what Lelouch will do will be answer.

If anyone likes .... I am not sure what to call it. It has mecha, alot of plot twist, i think you can also said drama, some romance and other things....Just try it..I am bad at explaining things.
    Perfection is dull

Newbie FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah ,code pizza's a pretty awesome show. Very entertaining use of pizza hut ads in an other wise very quality show. The mecha action scenes are pretty sweet, and the anime's pretty unpredictable which I really enjoy.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

This show is insane. I don't want to spoil anything but there was a machine gun, bloody rampage that I couldn't help but go "WTF?!" while watching. And I don't know why they suspended the next few episodes for next season but I sure can't wait.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    This show is insane. I don't want to spoil anything but there was a machine gun, bloody rampage that I couldn't help but go "WTF?!" while watching. And I don't know why they suspended the next few episodes for next season but I sure can't wait.
    ha! i know what you mean, i dont like wha they did, but it was brilliant!!!, right when he was 'just saying', my gut turned and said "on hell no!",
    cant wait to see the next eps...this summer ,

brilliant, though, just brilliant!

Newbie Animeia is off to a good start Animeia's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen this show. very fun to watch. its kinda similar to Gundam Seed in some sense, though I'm only on episode 17...

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

just watched all the episodes in 2 days i never really liked mecha anime
    but this show is great and it has indeed some similairty's to deathnote

though it drives me nuts now to wait untill the summer for the last episodes

anyone have any idea how many episodes there will be ?

thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJjorgen View Post
    just watched all the episodes in 2 days i never really liked mecha anime
    but this show is great and it has indeed some similairty's to deathnote

though it drives me nuts now to wait untill the summer for the last episodes

anyone have any idea how many episodes there will be ?
    The Anime new network saids there will be 25.But they are not always 100% right.So there meant be more.But so far 25 eps
    Perfection is dull

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast