Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Code Geass

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Code Geass

Theres gonna be a 2nd season. Code Geass is one my favourite from last season. Ep. 23 just made awesome. That was a big turning point in the series. I initially thought he would Geass Euphie on purpose but it was accidental, so I can't help but feel sadden for her.

I have a feeling that Lelouch won't succeed in his rebellion or that hes gonna die.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity View Post
    Theres gonna be a 2nd season. Code Geass is one my favourite from last season. Ep. 23 just made awesome. That was a big turning point in the series. I initially thought he would Geass Euphie on purpose but it was accidental, so I can't help but feel sadden for her.

I have a feeling that Lelouch won't succeed in his rebellion or that hes gonna die.
    Well the death part meant be truth if you knowed the title for eps 25. or was it eps 24.Not sure but it is "Zero" They change it.O.o.... But still that title givens me more hope that some huge plot twist will happen.Like his girl meant saved him or his sister was like faking been sick and all and kills him and takes over the world.I don't know. I just want some huge plot twist or somehting huge to happen to end a great anime.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i really wouldnt mind a season 2 ( means 50 episodes then i think )
    which would be perfect there is so much material left they can use
    and usually in anime's they put to much into the last episode and it really
    messes the ending up they try to tell to much in 1 episode

thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen it and I am wanting for the last eps to time came out.XD. I love and hate the ending for eps 23. Clif hanger. But one thing is for sure. The question of what Lelouch will do will be answer.
    Well it said that there were going to be 25 episodes, or something around that. But there is also going to be a second season, so what happens in the next two episodes being released, depends...
    yeah ,code pizza's a pretty awesome show. Very entertaining use of pizza hut ads in an other wise very quality show. The mecha action scenes are pretty sweet, and the anime's pretty unpredictable which I really enjoy.
    I'll have to agree with you on that. Pizza hut.....so many..........well, they won't be running out of business soon. Watching code geass makes me want to eat pizza as well. ^ ^

I sure wouldn't mind a second season, afterall i don't think lelouch will be able to succeed in his rebellion in just these 25 episodes. But at the end of any season, there should be a big if not unexpected twist. Still we'll have to wait to find out what happens next..........

Newbie FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    Well it said that there were going to be 25 episodes, or something around that. But there is also going to be a second season, so what happens in the next two episodes being released, depends...

I'll have to agree with you on that. Pizza hut.....so many..........well, they won't be running out of business soon. Watching code geass makes me want to eat pizza as well. ^ ^

I sure wouldn't mind a second season, afterall i don't think lelouch will be able to succeed in his rebellion in just these 25 episodes. But at the end of any season, there should be a big if not unexpected twist. Still we'll have to wait to find out what happens next..........
    I haven't been able to predict much about code geass.. but my current prediction is that Lelouche will die pretty soon and the movement will move on in his name. C.C seems to have taken on a new liking in Suzaku too so I'm sure she'll have something to do.... But this may not happen since Animenfo.com lists a 2nd season of code geass now... code geass season 2

Thanks

Spoiler

That meant be truth but in eps 23 I thought he was going to help his sister and it seem like it was going to happen but when C.C. and Suzaku like touch he lost control i think.And he gave an order with out meaning it. That was like a small plot twist but if you see it, you meant of belive it too.XD

The End of Spoilers.

XD
    Perfection is dull

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Spoiler

That meant be truth but in eps 23 I thought he was going to help his sister and it seem like it was going to happen but when C.C. and Suzaku like touch he lost control i think.And he gave an order with out meaning it. That was like a small plot twist but if you see it, you meant of belive it too.XD

The End of Spoilers.

XD
    I kinda get what you mean by that, but in a way its still confusing.
    I know there are a lot thoughts on Suzaku knowing who Zero is by the end of episode 23. But like i said, its hasn't been confirmed yet i could say if it was true, then that would be a twist. I read this on one of the anime blogs....has anyone else heard about it?

Thanks

I kinda get what you mean by that, but in a way its still confusing.
    I know there are a lot thoughts on Suzaku knowing who Zero is by the end of episode 23. But like i said, its hasn't been confirmed yet i could say if it was true, then that would be a twist. I read this on one of the anime blogs....has anyone else heard about it?

Kinda of Spoilers

Nope, it is possible because that girl that talk to him.She kinda look like a younger ver of C.C. So that meant be his parter.After all there are of C.C.'s kind or race or people out there more.So her leaders think that her parter is not usefully no more , so they sent another one to find another person that could use.

But has anyone found out who C.C. works or who are her leaders??

The End Of Spoiler
    Perfection is dull

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast