+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Code Geass

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Code Geass

I actually liked the series a lot up untilt he last season last few episodes.
    Once Zero's identity got leaked tot he world, his former comrades more or less were ready to kick him to the curb, Suzaku became his. . . . lackey, I was very annoyed.
    I think that after allt he time and energy Lelouche put into his cover, how successful he was at leading a double life inspite of the few hiccups, all in attempt to achieve his goal but then to have to ditch his entire life so his dream of equality and whatever could happen seemed such a waste.
    I can't stand it when great characters die in really ridiculous ways.
    I think that if they extended the length of the series by maybe 2-4 episodes they could've pulled off a better ending. But they didn't so . . . .

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

But they didn't so . . . .
    So are you sad when the CG R2 finished early?everyone that loves CG is sad...
    I'm wondering why there are many proofs on how Lelouch is supposed to be immortal and ALIVE!?(TEH YAREALLFAKE GET IT!)
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i found out suzaku becomes next zero so why would they have a new zero without an emperor to fight unless they are being stupid

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    I actually liked the series a lot up untilt he last season last few episodes.
    Once Zero's identity got leaked tot he world, his former comrades more or less were ready to kick him to the curb, Suzaku became his. . . . lackey, I was very annoyed.
    I think that after allt he time and energy Lelouche put into his cover, how successful he was at leading a double life inspite of the few hiccups, all in attempt to achieve his goal but then to have to ditch his entire life so his dream of equality and whatever could happen seemed such a waste.
    I can't stand it when great characters die in really ridiculous ways.
    I think that if they extended the length of the series by maybe 2-4 episodes they could've pulled off a better ending. But they didn't so . . . .
    Yeah it all of a sudden moved really fast and got a little confusing.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

well i found out suzaku becomes next zero so why would they have a new zero without an emperor to fight unless they are being stupid
    In what Suzaku says while he was fighting the Knight of One Bisamarck "For the Sake of Zero Requiem I can die either" it is simple cause to do the Zero Requiem Lelouch set plans while he's out on the execution grounds...
    and Zero was Suzaku to be the hero.....
    You know Akaryu That is for the sake of the Zero Requiem and even why you wonder why Suzaku said"I accept that geass" is to become the new Zero and that's why The faked death of Suzaku to assure the succession of the Zero Requiem...
    Gathering on all of the World's Hatred to Lelouch is a part of the plan of Zero Requiem...
    That's all for the Zero Requiem to lead the world to a new start after all the wars it encountered in th past....
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Why di Suzaku all of a sudden deside to be on Lelouch's side?

Newbie Misa487 is off to a good start Misa487's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Code Geass cause:
    1.Lelouch has mercy killing(for those who haven't really deserve to die like Shirley and those who is get his way anyway).
    2.The stroyline is great it was set in the present time but it was like Medieval Period(You know when there was a flashback after Shirley died Charles andd V.V.(Vivian is his real name!)It was like the age of knights really!
    3.The character's attitude are alright and you know what Suzaku is just a protagonist who think he can crushed the Britannian Emipre inside but it ended Suzaku joining Lelouch to do the Zero Requiem!
    4.The fighting scenes is wicked and every character in the scene shows no mercy killing!(KIRA!? ei!?)
    5.Lelouch is switching moods in the series like going good-bad-angry-sad-NO MERCY KILLING!

Sorry for this but you spelled nightmare wrong it is spelled Knightmare(XD don't get mad at me XD^^)

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok everyone i did research and sunrise confirmed lelouch is dead it is stated on wikianswers

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast