+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Code Geass

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Code Geass

ok everyone i did research and sunrise confirmed lelouch is dead it is stated on wikianswers
    That's right Akaryu and everything on youtube proving that Lelouch is alive is a big PHONY! proofs!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu412 View Post
    Yeah it all of a sudden moved really fast and got a little confusing.
    That's not why I didn't like the ending. It's like the plot just went downhill. Lelouche found out why his father did what he did, he found out what became of his mother, he found out the reason behind Nannaly's incurable blindness, and the summation of all those things basically meant his actions as Zero had been meaningless in the grand scheme of things. But also in his mind it seemed so much more imperative to see his plan through even if it meant sacrificing his life so all countries could regain their identity. Very noble. But at the same time just about the entire world (or at least followers of Zero) people who wanted to liberate turned their backs on him and wanted him to die because of his lineage. That wasn't particularly cool.
    And to top it all off, Suzaku finally came around to seeg his way of things and then willingly allowed himself to be made into Lelouche's kept soldier (for lack of a less vulgar term) and then recieved all the credit for overthrowing what remained of Britania's empire.
    Two seasons of intense drama, action, some suspense, went down the drain in less than 6 episodes and the final 6 episodes at that so it's not like the creators have a chance to redeem themselves for that horrible ending.
    Need I go on?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

he found out the reason behind Nannaly's incurable blindness
    Let me correct your spelling..
    Its Nunnally not Nannally and Nunnally's incurable blindness is the fault of V.V.(Vivian)...
    and If you have watch the episode where Royal Consort Marianne is murdered by the soldiers of V.V. (I don't quite know why V.V. murdered Marianne herself and after the murdered of Marianne V.V. said to have Nunnally as the witness so they did it again murdering again Marianne and left Nunnaly blind forever!)It's all the fault of V.V. why Nunnally has incurable blindness..
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    Let me correct your spelling..
    Its Nunnally not Nannally and Nunnally's incurable blindness is the fault of V.V.(Vivian)...
    and If you have watch the episode where Royal Consort Marianne is murdered by the soldiers of V.V. (I don't quite know why V.V. murdered Marianne herself and after the murdered of Marianne V.V. said to have Nunnally as the witness so they did it again murdering again Marianne and left Nunnaly blind forever!)It's all the fault of V.V. why Nunnally has incurable blindness..
    I could correct your grammar

I know why Nanally was blind. Lelouche's character didn't found out until the end of the series.

Yes this post is full of sarcasm

Thanks

know why Nanally was blind. Lelouche's character didn't found out until the end of the series.
    Yes I do know why Nunnaly is blind...and for Lelouch's character is protagonist/antagonist in CG much of like Light/Kira charaterization..
    I loved my GF...

Thanks

^ . . . . . . .

Yeah so . . . another thing I like about Code Geass is the fan base. This is one of those series that practically grew popular overnight and a lot of doujinshis that have sprang up as a result are very beautiful and extremely well done.

Thanks

Yeah so . . . another thing I like about Code Geass is the fan base. This is one of those series that practically grew popular overnight and a lot of doujinshis that have sprang up as a result are very beautiful and extremely well done.
    YEAH! and so on for that...
    But in the end of the CG series many believed Lelouch is alive....though...
    It is not true at all and even someone made up the 3rd CG series is a big LIE!
    I loved my GF...

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    YEAH! and so on for that...
    But in the end of the CG series many believed Lelouch is alive....though...
    It is not true at all and even someone made up the 3rd CG series is a big LIE!
    Wait Lelouch dies! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Thats amazing! Why did he have to die.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast