+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: code geass character(made up)

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

what your code geass character(made up)

i glad no one has asked this yet, i was inspired my all the character creation threads out there so why not one for code geass.What code geass character would you make? here's mine
    Name:Edwin Cain jr. Craft (Edwin Cain Chantlez the third)
    Nicknames:JR., EC
    Birthday: oct 10
    side:unknown. he is good friends with Schneizel and Lloyd (Ihave yet to decide why) He has deep hates Britiannian due to the gruesome murder of his little sister and mother. he helps the black knights by wearing a mask, to them he is known as "the phoenix".
    education:he was tutored for all his life. he was brought up to be the successor of the throne. he finished university at the age of 10. he is attending Ashford academy to see how it is to be a normal 16.
    birthplace: area 5 (present day ontario)
    Background: he is grandson of the king of Ontario( became a monarchy). both his parents are dead. he lives with his father,Cain Craft senior. his father,Edwin malric, died when he was four years old. two fathers? i'll explain later. the war began when he was seven years old, his little sister,mary craft, and mother, julia chantlez died in the war.his grandfather killed himself.
    family/realationships:
    Cain craft- father of his sister- cain and julia were madly in love. but, julia's father disapproved of their relationship because of cain's father was a anti-royalist. julia is then forced into an arranged marriage with Edwin. cain leaves when julia marries edwin. four years later he comes back and edwin dies of a heart attack. marry is then born.After the war EC was left with no one so Cain to him in in honour of Julia and Mary. He obtained Britiannian status when his father surrender to the Brittiannians. he now works as a scienist for Brittiannian.

Julia-mother of EC- the only daughter of the king. he named Cain to spite her dad.

Edwin Malric- father of EC- he was a nobleman and royalist. he was a good father at first, but he began to abuse Julia.

chantlez family: the family has created artifically geass and the ablity now runs in the family. the ability takes 6 years to develope. EC geass is not fully form due to the war.

Layla: she is the little sister of a old classmate of EC had. she transfers to ashford when her father a "politican" moves to area 11. they are very close. he has a crush on her but, she likes Rivalz Cardemonde.

Description: he is slightly taller than lulu. he has redish-brown hair. red-orange eyes. he has a phoenix tattoo on the right shoulder blade and the ontarian royal crest. he always has a careless grin on his face.

power: his artifical-geass (a.g) allows him to heal himself using fire. he has created a nightmare that transfers his geass to the nightmare. there are some side affects- he becomes weak when he does not drink his a tea created from white trillium.

nightmare: the phoenix
    it flies. it can heal, but takes a toll on EC. it has two sets of weapons, anti and normal. anti- stops the energy flow to the rest of the nightmare and paralyzing them and absorbs the engery. normal- normal set of weapons nothing sepical, just as its name, two guns, and twin blades.
    Last edited by kaki tori kaizoku; Oct 06, 2008 at 08:30 PM.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: code geass character(made up)

NAME: Unknown
    NICKNAME: Mc Gile (Said to rhyme with his real name)
    BIRTHDATE: Unknown
    SIDE: None really, he is a Merc. How ever he does not fight for either side, preferring to stay out of what he considers a war based on selfish reasons at the expense of innocents. Mc Gile is a Merc who fights for the side who has the best cause and not the most money.
    EDUCATION: Nothing real out standing to mention. Standard education from the middle class family he came from. How ever he is exceptionally keen with Engineering, Philosophy, Politics, and Psychology.
    BIRTHPLACE: Unknown
    BACKGROUND: Those who have hired him on and met Mc Gile in person describe him as a tall slender young man who stands 6' 0" and is in his early to mid 20's. His eye color is hazel and has brown hair. His personality type is described as quite and distant while also being very friendly and easily approachable and very honest and loyal. In his Knightmare how ever he is best described as ruthless and efficient. Focusing on the main objective and cuts down any one who gets in his way. He also has no Geass power.
    FAMILY/REALTIONSHIPS: Not much is known about Mc Gile, going through extreme measures to keep his unanimity. Records that have been found shows that he came from a middle class family who's involved in a long history in the arm forces and or engineers who manufacturing of Knightmare frames. With this lineage explains Mc Gile's knowledge of war fare and tactics as well as being able to make quick repairs in the feild on his Knightmare, called the Grizzly.

Knightmare: Grizzly. Mc Giles Knightmare is a prototype that looks now nothing like the original design. The Grizzly was one of Britannia’s first attempt of the manipulation of energy, and the choice of energy was plasma do to its many applications. The weapons division found that plasma would create the perfect energy shield that greatly serpassesn even those used by more advanced Knightmares. The problem how ever was that the generator and plasma conduits and emitters are so sensitive that any one with a Geass ability who operated it and attempted to use their ability would cause the sensitive equipment to malfunction and on three occasions explode violently as well as sending out an EMP burst up to 5 miles in every direction. All be it the systems were redesigned and made much more stable and safer, but the problem with Geass users interfering with its systems continued to plague the project. Non Geass users were able to operate the machine with out any problems, but the project was already over budget by 2.5 billion dollars. Thus the program was scrubbed. Only five were ever made with three being destroyed. The fourth was later found by Mc Gile and the fifth has not been seen sense they were decommissioned.
    Mc Gile's Grizzly has been heavily modified, resembling more like a bear then a standard Knightmare thus is why it was named Grizzly. Its hands have now three large bladed fingers each 6' 4" in length and emit a plasma like energy along the edges of it, giving it better cutting power as well as being able to deflect energy swards. Its arms have also been enlarged to allow the Grizzly to swing its claws with crushing blows making it easily 78% stronger then a normal Knightmare. It was also given extra armor, about close to 5 1/2 tons of it. Do to the added weight of the armor and beefier arms, thus the legs to have to be modified to carry the added weight, because of which it has no land speeders, other then a large tire as it's heil, used as a shock absorber and stablizer for traction. The Grizzly is now one of the larger and heavist Knightmares ever to have been created. It's over all speed and agility is comparable with that of standard Knighmares, thus not very impressive. How ever its reflexes are extremely quick for a machine of its size. It's only ranged weapon is a belt fed Vulcan cannon mounted to its right shoulder that fires 76 caliber depleted uranium rounds, with a fire rate of 50 rounds a second. It was also discovered that by changing the electromagnetic frequency of the plasma flow would allow it to bend light around the Grizzly, thus rendering it invisible to visual as well as inferred and ultraviolet spectrums. This cloaking ability was discovered by accident. It's should be noted that the Grizzly can not create a force field while cloacked and vise a versa. The plasma/force field is strong enough to take a direct hit from a F.L.E.I.J.A. but doing so would cause the conduits and emitters to burn out. Another way the plasma field can be used in by creating a what would be called a controlled overload explostion of the plasma emitters and conduits. To keep from blowing it's self up, the Grizzly weakens the electromagnetic feild containment and quickly overload the already charged plasma emitters. Weakening the feilding that contains and monipulates the plasma so it allows for an easier escape for the charge energy, which causes it to pop like a balloon and send out a EMP burst that disables any machine with in 2 miles safley with out having any energy fead back through the systems, that would surly destroy it's self. But doing so quickly drains the power supply of the Grizzly and cannot use the plasma fields for several hours. Thus the EMP burst is a weapon of last resort.
    The Grizzly is not so much powerful as it is incredibly tough to bring down. How ever a high enough EMP blast or multiple direct hits from a high powered energy cannons similar to Britannia’s sky ship or smaller Knightmare versions are capable of draining the shield for a few seconds, long enough to actualy do physical damage to the grizzly. How ever the main problem the enemy faces with Mc Giles Grizzly is it's ability to render it self invisible to site as well as radar, combined with its pure brut strength it will easily make short work of any enemy it gets it's hands on.
    Last edited by Scourge; Oct 10, 2008 at 08:17 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd probably be lelouch because of my morals and I don't have a vary good relationship with my father.

Edit:
    wait I thought you wanted us to say who we are like. hold on let me think.
    Last edited by rentonthurston27; Oct 07, 2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: missunderstanding.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Newbie UnknownArch is off to a good start
    Thanks

Nickname: A.T. or A4

Name:Archemnar

Faction: Unknown

Geass: To slow time and travel inside and outside of time

Appearance: Male version of C.C. black hair and white eyes, the shoes are not high heels

Personality: Almost mute, only listens and obeys any other Geass, loves C.C. and will protect her in a deathly situations and any other Geass, he will also half obey someone who knows C.C. very well (E.G. lelouch)

Dislikes: Nightmares and evil Geass's

Strengths: Time and water

Weaknesses: Bullets and when C.C. is damaged he is damaged in the same spot at the same amount of damage

Bio: Escaped with the help of the terrorists in episode one, when they got C.C. out he used the chaos to slow time and escape, he now follows C.C. and any other Geass that requests it, C.C.'s commands override anyone else s, he was seen in ancient times because of his time travel, he has kissed C.C. once before she "died"
    Last edited by UnknownArch; Aug 13, 2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: forgot to add to Bio

Newbie paygietty is off to a good start
    Thanks

energy Ohio Condition. During and after Monday's press conference, Burkheadcredited seniors

??[ The overall look of your web site is fantastic, let alone the content!Could you advise me please, where could i find some?'s get plus reunites utilizing their make considerable other. A make created the following report:Thanks for sharing.
    ??[ Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this.I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll.This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?
    ??[ Actually Wonderful. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.Hayabusa, Kawasaki ZX-14 and Yamaha YZF-R1 are certain loss of life rockets for newbie riders,to immediate you as much as the cocktail reception. The Palmer Property has never ever looked far better after itsI have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It?s pretty worth enough for me.

Newbie paygietty is off to a good start
    Thanks

over) but considering that there had been no directions these discovered their way back in to the box. Because the

??[ Even so, this is a misnomer. In addition, many think that a part-time organization indicates half in. a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task. Really nice design and style and excellent subject material , very little else we need : D.Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!
    ??[ I really appreciate this post.Thank you a lot and i am having a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?Unless you happen to be steering clear of the Star Trek trailers (should you are, click from here) which have popped upYour good skills and kindness in dealing with every aspect was crucial.
    ??[ the home down! There had been even darling women dressed like Sinatra with pork-pie hats waitingThe sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe.conventions that they will not be looking to pick up the second period.Determined by the manga by Asa Higuchi that operates in the seinen magazine Afternoon, Large Windup!

Newbie paulsmithoutlethah is off to a good start
    Thanks

paul smith wallet

paul smith bag
    Paul Smith established fact contributor who can supply you with tips involving Politic Courses, Anthropology Volumes in addition to The english language Glossary or anything else, to Shopping online over Asia.
    paul smith bag
    paul smith usa
    paul smith shoes
    paul smith suits
    User account | University of Hertfordshire Students' Union
    paulsmithoutlettbr ? "" -
    paul smith jeans
    ??????? ???????????? paulsmithoutletdzn
    gm2jrsg shopfitting display counters - P?gina 11

Newbie paulsmithoutlethah is off to a good start
    Thanks

paul smith wallet

paul smith jeans
    Reap some benefits the above mentioned some, but then there are plenty considerably aspects of buying an absolute Uk Dictionary for you generally, think its great genuinely a full-line off written text just saying between A-Z, therefore you may carefully consider several be aware in there with regards to their especially and for there alternatives but antonyms.
    paul smith jeans
    paul smith shirts
    paul smith bags
    paul smith jeans
    paulsmithoutletkqi ? dsoftik , ,
    Forum
    paul smith sunglasses
    profila
    ????? -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast