+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Code Geass News[updated]

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Code Geass News[updated]

I was suprise not to see any update on this here so i thought i might as well post it.

As im sure you all know the anime has long been over. But they have began a new code geass project. parts of this project include a new comic series, music, new products under development, and visual works.

Old news on the project:
    releasing a new manga.... link
    as of today a few chapters are out.
    launch info link

you knew that already? bet you didn't know this.

A code geass side story is in the works. link

the story takes place after japan gets taken over(2010 atb) but a year before lelouch's rebellion(2018 atb) on the european warfront.

so its seems code geass is done yet.

are you excited or what?
    Last edited by kaki tori kaizoku; Aug 12, 2010 at 12:53 PM. Reason: timeline wrong.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Newbie Akiito Okami is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Code Geass News[updated]

this is awesome but, is there gonna be like a new season of anime to go along with the manga? ^^

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

correction: code geass season one takes place 2018 atb.
    so this is a prequel. not a sequel. lol, my bad. thats my fault for using wiki as my date reference. so will see code geass before the rebellion happened.

this new Code Geass Project the reason it is believe to be an anime is the credits from trailer lists many people who primarily only work with animes. CLAMP will be back for character designs, as will Akira Yasuda for Knightmare Frames. And Ichirou Okouchi and Gorou Taniguchi, who came up with the original Code Geass story, will be back for this new piece. There are also some newcomers to the franchise: One Shigeru Morita, who did scripts for Mobile Suit Gundam Seed and a variety of episodes of Blood+ and Toward the Terra, will be on screenplay duty for the new Geass. And Kazuki Akane, whose directed works like Vision of Escaflowne and Noein, will helm the new series.

release date: ???? rumors say sometime later this year.

Edit:as far as i know there won't be an anime version of the new manga, that is set in the Edo period.
    Last edited by kaki tori kaizoku; Aug 09, 2010 at 07:36 AM. Reason: forgot to answer Akiito Okami's question

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Newbie Hotspot is off to a good start Hotspot's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't know it was a prequel, but I did know they were making some kind of new Code Geass.
    It sounds really cool and I love Shuriken, I really enjoy prequels actually they have a mysteriousness to them and unlock alot of mysteries.
    It sounds awesome and with this new piece if information I am very excited.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I have already seen this(the updates and the manga launching) since last January and I'm really impressed for the work of the writers and mangaka(who worked for the new manga).Code Geass:Shikkoku no Renya is a sequel and was set in Edo period.I have read the first chapter of the new manga(yo ucan read it in www.mangafox.com.Now I'm just waiting for the new chapter update and updates in the new CG anime if there's any.
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie jennifer8788 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaki tori kaizoku View Post
    I was suprise not to see any update on this here so i thought i might as well post it.

As im sure you all know the anime has long been over. But they have began a new code geass project. parts of this project include a new comic series, music, new products under development, and visual works.

Old news on the project:
    releasing a new manga.... link
    as of today a few chapters are out.
    launch info link

you knew that already? bet you didn't know this.

A code geass side story is in the works. link

the story takes place after japan gets taken over(2010 atb) but a year before lelouch's rebellion(2018 atb) on the european warfront.

so its seems code geass is done yet.

are you excited or what?
    Great news. It is quite impressive. Thanks for the information.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that there are only manga chapters in mangaox.com and I don't know if there is other chapters in other online manga scans.I was too lazy to search for it though.I would get vored if I do that.
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

+ Reply to Thread