+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Code Geass R2 on Adult Swim

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Code Geass R2 on Adult Swim

Grumble Grumble Grumble

For those of you who are fortunate enough to have Cartoon Network Cable access, the 2nd season of 'Code Geass' (known as 'Code Geass R2') starts up this weekend...

Bandai Ent. Posts English-Dubbed Code Geass R2 Trailer - Anime News Network

The English Trailer for the second series has been posted at the official Bandai Entertainment website...
    Code Geass: Official Bandai Entertainment Website
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie animefreak10023 is off to a good start animefreak10023's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Code Geass R2 on Adult Swim

I missed the first episode last Saturday but i'm gonna set up and watch it this saturday. It sucks that they moved it to 5AM. I dont understand why unless not as many people were watching the sunday schedual.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I was rather caught off guard that [adult swim] went right into the second season after the end of the first...not that I am complaining, as a "Code Geass" fan I'm actually rather happy. The only problem I'm having with [adult swim] is that they've changed the air time of the series...AGAIN. I believe that when it first started airing it was on either 12:00AM or 12:30AM and than they've moved it to 5:00AM then just this weekend they've moved it to 1:00AM...or it was either 1:30AM, sorry I cant remember it off the top of my head. ^^; I cant really say that moving all the animes' air time after all the [adult swim] originals is such a good idea. But hey, I'm only one of the countless [adult swim] viewers.

~Always thankful to your updates Len
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Just check the schedule every week around 11 and you will be ok. The time changes like once a month (tis annoying but what can you do) but that is fine as long as they finish the series. I hate it when they just stop in the middle. Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho anyone?

For those who don't know where to fine the schedule it tis here: [adult swim] : Schedule

Booksmarks it and stuffs

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you guys talking about Saturdays or what?? Because now we don't even get the whole anime section thing after 1 pm on weekdays out here on the west coast. It is ridiculous.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Adult Swim sucks, end of story. Many of the shows on there now are just down right horrible. Who ever thought up those shows as well as who ever allowed them to be aired should be shot in the head with a twelve gage shot gun at point blank range using a buck shot or dear slug rounds. This way there will be no brain mater left.

Now for the shows that are actually good and aired are put practicly dead last with every line up, damn near forcing audiances to sit through mind numbing stupidity for several hours. How ever, sence I have HDTV, and get Cartoon net work on Eastern standard time as well as my usual Pacific, I can skip all the moronic bull crap and get to the good stuff two to three hours a head.

As for Code Geass R2 now being aired, all I have to say is this... Shweeeeeet.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread