+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: code lyoko fans

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: code lyoko fans

hhhhmmmm you can buy it online some where you gotta look for it tho and may youtube has it may emokid cam tell you more on what u need he seems to realy know his stuff:P
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, I know this show as "the show whose ending is always tacked onto my recordings of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX." I think I may have judged the show too harshly because of when on the network it airs.(Too weak to make it on adult swim?) It seems like one of those shows that I really could've enjoyed if I had started watching from the begining, but I don't think I'm going to check it out. I don't like Avatar either, am I being too strict about these things?

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

oh i love that show!!!^.^ me and my cousins would wait everyday after school a few years back to watch it!!!and then they stop showing it!!! i was so sad !!! but its back!!and i love it!!! my favorite char. is Odd!!!!^.^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Where can I watch this Code Lyoko and I'm already seen first and second :P
    im srooy blackbird i dont think is airs in Sweden (but it dos in the us and france to my knolage) or best bet is to do what gaarasandkiller1 sade to do i think eather amazon,youtube,bestbuy(if you have one)or just buy the dvds at codelyoko online store(i never went thare before so i dont know if thay even have one.

to mods:if what im going is not right im srooy im just ancering a q.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    im srooy blackbird i dont think is airs in Sweden (but it dos in the us and france to my knolage) or best bet is to do what gaarasandkiller1 sade to do i think eather amazon,youtube,bestbuy(if you have one)or just buy the dvds at codelyoko online store(i never went thare before so i dont know if thay even have one.

to mods:if what im going is not right im srooy im just ancering a q.
    well you could always find out from your local cable or satilite providers and talk about getting a anime channel or american channels that has it tho if you do this(and its a big chance you may or may not be able to do this)it can be realy costly so over all your probely better of trying to buy it or look up some sites somewhere that you can upload it and watch it.

all mods: if i am breaky any rule answering and responding to the qustions i am sorry....
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Love that show. I have the 1st season on DVD. I have also seen the 2nd season, but the 3rd and 4th I have not been able to catch all of it.
    Favorite character has got to be Odd or Jeremie. The whole love interest between Ulrich and Yumi keeps the show going for me. Just because I want to see what happens. (Although it seems somewhat obvious what happens lol)

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

its in the orange dvd case right the first season yah the love story is good yumi + ulrich
    and its obvious jeremie + Aelita and it will be funny if odd + sissy hhoked up LOL

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

its in the orange dvd case right the first season yah the love story is good yumi + ulrich
    and its obvious jeremie + Aelita and it will be funny if odd + sissy hhoked up LOL
    Haha, yes very funny. In fact there is a small chance it could O_o. They put a lot of focus on Sissy for some reason. OF course besides the fact to strengthen the love story between Ulrich and Yumi by having Sissy being so obsessed with him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast