Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Comedy anime

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks
    if u want some comedy i would reconmend full metal panic:fumoffu (linked) which Schwarze mention before. but i would reconmend that u watch the first series of it. otherwise it wouldn't be as funny and u might miss a few things.

other than that i guess u might want to check out girls bravo(linked), it has plenty of fanserves and comedy to boot. the run down on the story line is some guy getting transported to this place where there is a nearly only female population, and the guy is actually allergic to girls. its good for a laugh but i think they do get carried away with it in some areas with the fanserves.

other than that u could always have a look at ouran high school club(linked). its a great comedy which is based of a manga. its very unique and it has great animation which really shows u the characters reaction and emotions. so u might want to also check that one out as well.

Newbie cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22's Avatar
    Thanks
    fmp and fruit basket are so funny!!!

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Love Hina Fo Sho ( Again Is Cool)

Y Did They Stop At The Third Ep Of Love Hina Again

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks

Zatch Bell

Golden Gash Beru (Zatch Bell) is hilarious. You need to find the original Japanese version though, there is a ton of stuff they cut out. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath a few times. The english version is still funny but it's extremely censored.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D.F.Ledin View Post
    Its been a while, since ive been on the forums... but anyways i was wondering if there are any anime you all would recomend that is really funny crap your pants, cry *iss outta your eyes funny anime.
    I jus finished watching Golden Boy and i gotta say thats probably the funnyest ever. ive already seen excel saga, and puni puni poemi, and i cant seem to find anything else. so what do you all recomend?
    Haha to be completely honest with you, I've never seen an anime that funny before. Sure, there were times when it made me laugh a lot, but I wouldn't say that it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. I've heard that this one particular anime, "School Rumble", it the funniest anime, but I haven't seen it myself yet. I plan to one day though.

If you're looking for more anime/manga recommendations, there's a thread in the Anime Fanatics Clan created to assist people with this.

Newbie D.F.Ledin may be famous one day D.F.Ledin may be famous one day
    Thanks
    srry its takein me forever to get back..had some problems... anyways yeah those sound good ill give a shot at pani poni dash, vandred and school rumble..sounds like ima be busy

Newbie t S u B a S a may be famous one day t S u B a S a may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yea yea!!! FMP fumoffu is sooooooooooo funny!!! i've watched it for about 10 times(or more) and i never stop laughing ... FMP is a genius creation!!! =)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4