Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Conventions

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Conventions

OMG!! you guys really had a chance to go?! I wish I had to...

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

For the West Coast of the USA, the Fanime Convention of the Silicon Valley has already started accepting pre-registration for the May 25 - 28 Anime Convention...

FanimeCon 2007 Website
    Maybe I'll go to this I'm on vacation anyway let's see if my mom agrees HA! maybe she would wanna go too *Pray Hard*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    OMG!! you guys really had a chance to go?! I wish I had to...

Maybe I'll go to this I'm on vacation anyway let's see if my mom agrees HA! maybe she would wanna go too *Pray Hard*
    im guessing most of the poeple who are in toronto have actually gone to anime north becuase its the biggest aniem thing here and theres nothing bigger i even hear people from the US come just to be there. although i would liek to go to some conventions in japan they could probably ahve everything

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    im guessing most of the poeple who are in toronto have actually gone to anime north becuase its the biggest aniem thing here and theres nothing bigger i even hear people from the US come just to be there. although i would liek to go to some conventions in japan they could probably ahve everything
    Yupz I agree. I have a friend who likes Anime too. Because of work her parents had to emigrate to Japan. She once told me that the convention there has everything you'll dream to want~ Since Anime is originally from there, you'd definately find more things there

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    Yupz I agree. I have a friend who likes Anime too. Because of work her parents had to emigrate to Japan. She once told me that the convention there has everything you'll dream to want~ Since Anime is originally from there, you'd definately find more things there
    aww now u really make me desperate to go lol and those conventions... they could be my heaven. i liek to draw so i'd imagin all the utenciles there that i could buy or a cheep price.{yen is not close to american dollar lol}

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    aww now u really make me desperate to go lol and those conventions... they could be my heaven. i liek to draw so i'd imagin all the utenciles there that i could buy or a cheep price.{yen is not close to american dollar lol}
    haha I wanna go there too!!! Maybe AO can organize a field trip hehe juz kiddind Well lucky ya US$ sure is cheap when you buy things there so is SIN$ but the thing is Japan's things are beri expensive.... But if it's for Anime guess it would be worthy after all ('',)

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't go because I have limits on how much I allow myself to geek out.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I go to Anime North every year for the past...I don't know 5yrs? Its the 4th largest con in N. America. I mainly go to cons to buy stuff, since there are no tax and you can haggle. Course there are events I attend to like the masquerades and the amv contest.

I wouldn't want to go to the ones in Japan, even I have limits. Although parts of me want to.

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

It is kind of interesting to see the reactions here. It seems that there are a lot of high school aged and younger people on this forum, and that parental consent is a problem. I guess that's just surprising since I've been on this forum since I was at that age.

Oh man, I feel old.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast