+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Copy Rights?

Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Thanks

Copy Rights?

with all the ball shit that happen with dvds Copy right i have been use Freecorder 4 for the last
    year useing it to copy animes at first i use it to copy music and there thing than i found justdubs
    and started watching all the episode of Code Geass R2 and than save them to my hard drive and
    coulpe days ago i was thinks that if some people don't have time to look up and watch them one by
    one to download them like i did or buy them i could sell a copy of what i have and way to not git in
    problem is to say i being pay to just download them and send them to the people or is it still illegal
    TRYING NOT TO GO INSANE OH WHAT THE HELL INSANE MORE FUN THAN BE SANE

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Copy Rights?

i think as long as you pay for it once what you do with your copy of it is your business i do loads when i buy something i send copy's of to friends and stuff because its mine to do with what i please
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Copyright law allows you to make 'copies' for personal use only. Distributing these copies to other people is quite 'illegal' and can get you into considerable trouble, as this is nothing short of theft of intellectual property. (That is, unless you purchased the distribution rights, which could run tens of thousands of dollars per episode...) In the past few years, quite a few anime studios have gone belly up, and Studio GONZO has just emerged from reorganization, (after its parent company was De-listed from the Tokyo Stock Exchange) all because people are refusing to pay for the anime that the watch...

Things are about to change... There is a law working its way through Congress that will make the unlicensed streaming of Video features (currently just a misdemeanor under the law) into a Felony offense. So you should be careful with what you do with your downloads...

Though this shouldn't be an issue for real anime fans. Real Fans support the Anime industry by purchasing the official licensed products, (and thus provide funding for additional Anime production) Wannabies are simply parasites on the industry, without the slightest concern and how much damage and harm that the promotion of pirated products can do to the future of the industry...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Thanks

never mind thanks any ways do you know any good site to sell dvds
    TRYING NOT TO GO INSANE OH WHAT THE HELL INSANE MORE FUN THAN BE SANE

+ Reply to Thread