+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: copying?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: copying?

In other animes sometimes they just evolved or mixed into different animes to have more
    audiences........
    Probably they are all mixing many animes to make new ones...
    Even the Zenki DBZ Gundam Wing and many more have many forms of it know!![Evoulition!!!]
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

im not sure but it really dont matter does it? as long as the anime is really goos it should be fine but they do need more anime and i like it when they do copy other anime because there is anime out there really love and i want to see somthing that si like it so copying is not necessarily a bad thing tho its still good if you think about a bit.
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Its not copying its more like "drawing ideas"?
    Well there are original anime out there but when there released people generally say, "Wtf is this?"
    People are used to whats "normal" and expect to see that everytime. If something new arises it sets off bells and alarms.
    It is hard to completely come up with something original while keeping it "normal" now a days.
    Although to be honest nothing has been completely original since the stone age because even after that people have been drawing ideas from each other.
    Dragons, werewolves, vampires...ext.
    Just look at nature in general and you'll get something.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Newbie Somei is off to a good start Somei's Avatar
    Currently, in your dreams haha no in a tundra called Utica, NY
    Thanks

well, sadly I have noticed that too. There is so much copying between animes lately, I mean is okay to have similar plot lines. However some animes take it way too far. In the other hands there is also some new and interesting anime poping up too so I guess there is a balance *shrugs* jeje ^^

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Its not copying its more like "drawing ideas"?
    Well there are original anime out there but when there released people generally say, "Wtf is this?"
    People are used to whats "normal" and expect to see that everytime. If something new arises it sets off bells and alarms.
    It is hard to completely come up with something original while keeping it "normal" now a days.
    Although to be honest nothing has been completely original since the stone age because even after that people have been drawing ideas from each other.
    Dragons, werewolves, vampires...ext.
    Just look at nature in general and you'll get something.
    Ok i get you and your right Sadistic...
    More probably when an anime is finished they would create another anime and used the finished anime drawings to produce more good drawings,.... and that always what my brother says to me....
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    true. however i feel Le Chevalier D'Eon : The Official Anime Site from FUNimation Productions
    was much like The Rose of Versailles.
    and me being the Revolutionary Girl Utena fan i feel things have been taken from it.
    I mean i see it everywhere...
    Though isn't this like saying that all Westerns are alike because everyone wears cowboy hats... If you have a story that are based on the same era, (In this case, pre-revolutionary France) then of course there would be some things in common, (such as dress style, architecture, social structure, etc) Throwing out the common culture background, how close are the stories of these series...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i know, but thats not what i meant. people making personal sacrifices, self identity, gender benders..symbolisms everywhere...
    i'm not saying they directly copied, i just see a lot of influence, especially because of how well respected The Rose of Versailles was.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    true. however i feel Le Chevalier D'Eon : The Official Anime Site from FUNimation Productions
    was much like The Rose of Versailles.
    and me being the Revolutionary Girl Utena fan i feel things have been taken from it.
    I mean i see it everywhere.
    and does any one see small connections in vampire Knight?
    Touga, Wakaba, Kiryu, Yuki, all shared names (and yes i factored in the 'well those are all japanese names' factor, but still even the school setting and characters seem similar. )
    Le Chevalier D'Eon is now was then and forever will be the best anime to me and i lovbe it cause it is french and so original

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast