Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The craziest Anime series you've ever seen

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

The craziest Anime series you've ever seen

So, lets talk about Comedy genred anime here... Tell the funiest anime series that you've ever watch and then give some details or some previews about it...
    -----------------------

Mine would be GALAXY ANGEL, it is actually about 5 girls in an army... Milfeulle shes the girl with the pink hair and she act as the most clumsy but the luckies of the five, Mint shes the girl with the blue hair and act as the Costume maniac she loves to wear costumes and some sort of cute dresses but desite of her cute appearance she tends to be evil, Ranpha Yellow haired; the play girl of the group and the most powerful among the group, Vanilla Green haired; uhhmmm I dont know much about her because she used to be silent and not to talk too much but she surely the most religious one and always carries NORMAD(a robot that is fuse with a pink stuff toy and tend to have feelings towards Vanilla), and at last Forte the red haired one; the gun maniac, she will do anything for guns she is the Tomboyish one. I'll inclose a pic of this anime...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: The craziest Anime series you've ever seen

I'd like to nominate Excel Saga and Cromartie High School.

Excel Saga is about a group (of 3 people) who are trying to achieve world domination. The main character is Excel an ULTRA hyperactive minion of Illpalazzo, the leader of the group who try to take over the world. She completely fails almost every assignment she ever has to do. Throw in some incredibly cute evil Aliens, dog eating, random death and destruction, Pedro the dead foreign construction worker, Nabeshin and... well. Watch for yourself.

Cromartie High School is about a dude who gets transferred to THE most delinquent High School in Japan. An example of the students who attend there:
    Freddie Mercury, Gorilla (yes, a gorilla), Mechazawa (a robot who doesn't know he's a robot). They're all incredibly dumb and have many random adventures.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Another series still in release, has a mundane and repetitive episode story structure, which is...

One or more of the main characters get swindled.
    Characters go to a suspicious back alley rental shop, where they acquire 'something'
    Characters get their revenge on the swindlers. (In this process, they try to steal money, but end up losing it...)

What makes this series hilarious is that the directory Shinichi Watanabe (Nabeshin) of 'Excel Saga' fame had the audacity to write 'Nerima Daikon Brothers' as a MUSICAL, (with each episode being as much song as voice acting) and had the talent to pull it off!!! For a wacky comedy, it one ups 'Excel Saga'!!!

Nerima Daikon Brothers: ADV films official website
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

it one ups 'Excel Saga'!!!
    WHAT!?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see....Ninja Nonsense, Kyo Kara Maoh!, or Tenjho Tenge. Those are really good anime and funny.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    Lets see....Ninja Nonsense, Kyo Kara Maoh!, or Tenjho Tenge. Those are really good anime and funny.
    Give more info.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Ninja Nonscense comes just random like a girl name Shinobu who is training has a job of stealing high school girl's underwear in the first show so her target was Kaede Shiranui. She tries stopping her but she had to past her job so she let her take as Shinobu's master is just some yellow ball pervert who pretends to be her head master. First Episode.

Kyo Kara Maoh is a guy name Yuri Shibuya is an average baseball kid until one day saving a classmate of his suddenly end up being flush inside a toliet made him end up being a Demon King, accidentally married a man and getting drag to trouble. Who knew.

Tenjho Tenge is about a boy name Souichiro and his friend, Bob, (nice name) plan to rule the school but suddenly Maya (one of the Natsume sisters) kick their butt badly s suddenly she did to much power and accidentally made Souichiro fly all the way to the girls bathroom as in shower as Aya (the last of the Natsume sister) fel in love with him and just started making out with him. WoW!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Panda Z.....I don't know why, I mean the whole thing is silent, and the show is highly repetitive, however the stupidity of the charaters and random plot devices just make it so funny.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast