Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The craziest Anime series you've ever seen

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The craziest Anime series you've ever seen

Kodocha is one of my favorite crazy animes. It's about a 11 year old girl named Sana and her friends Akito and Shiyoshi.( not sure if thats spelled right). Sana is a weird child actress with a crazy attitude that suddenly bursts into song at random times. There's also a weird animal character called Babbit. Akito starts as Sana's enemy but then becomes her friend. I could go on and on about this series but I don't think you want to read all that.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I'd like to nominate Excel Saga and Cromartie High School.

Excel Saga is about a group (of 3 people) who are trying to achieve world domination. The main character is Excel an ULTRA hyperactive minion of Illpalazzo, the leader of the group who try to take over the world. She completely fails almost every assignment she ever has to do. Throw in some incredibly cute evil Aliens, dog eating, random death and destruction, Pedro the dead foreign construction worker, Nabeshin and... well. Watch for yourself.

Cromartie High School is about a dude who gets transferred to THE most delinquent High School in Japan. An example of the students who attend there:
    Freddie Mercury, Gorilla (yes, a gorilla), Mechazawa (a robot who doesn't know he's a robot). They're all incredibly dumb and have many random adventures.
    Hey! I got to agree with you.. I've seen some of the episodes in Cromartie and I cant help laughing and laighing... Especially MIda's mother... whahhahahahah

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked Ouran Host Club. Most of the comedy series seem to be Harems that are all just told in a different way, so the reverse Harem was a fresh twist. I was practically laughing my head off the first dozen episodes. The second half was more dramatic since it dealt more with the character development, but it still had enough humor to keep consistent with the whole feel of the series.

Girls Bravo was kind of amusing, putting a guy in a planet with all girls who chased him around like maniacs asking him to "bear their children". It was dripping with Harem and fanservice, so I kind of cringe at those series.

Suzumiya Haruhi was fun and crazy.
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiko View Post
    Girls Bravo was kind of amusing, putting a guy in a planet with all girls who chased him around like maniacs asking him to "bear their children". It was dripping with Harem and fanservice, so I kind of cringe at those series.

Suzumiya Haruhi was fun and crazy.
    Girls Bravo??? I heard alot of it... and ts fantastic.....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie jezu may be famous one day jezu may be famous one day jezu's Avatar
    Thanks

The craziest anime? Well, there is this starnge anime I saw called GANTZ.

some strange being saves you just before you die, and then it forces you to fight aliens, or else you really die. pretty crazy.
    Look the demon in the eye and tell it to go away.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen loads of crazy anime. For example I was watching Karas the prophecy and I was like WTF?

Oh and Craziest Anime is whatever this is?
    YouTube - Koichi Toyama x IOSYS (Ver.2.5)

Again The Same Show?
    YouTube - 患部でæ*¢ã¾ã£ã¦ã™ ぐ溶ける~狂気㠁®å„ªæ›‡è¯é™¢
    Last edited by Shodokan; Apr 23, 2007 at 06:30 AM.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I've seen loads of crazy anime. For example I was watching Karas the prophecy and I was like WTF?

Oh and Craziest Anime is whatever this is?
    YouTube - Koichi Toyama x IOSYS (Ver.2.5)

Again The Same Show?
    YouTube - 患部でæ*¢ã¾ã£ã¦ã™ æº¶ã‘る~狂気㠮優曇華院
    Ive seen karas, its very strange water goblins and the like, somewhat hard to follow at times too. In my opinion when it comes to weird Uresai Yatsura: Beautiful Dreamer takes the cake. That anime confused me to no end when i first saw it years ago, but it was so good i would really love to see it again to attempt at making heads or tails of it.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Newbie Sazurii is off to a good start Sazurii's Avatar
    Thanks

Idk if ive seen a really funny, insane anime....maybe Loveless sometimes, and Spiral. the characters are kinda weird and i know i laughed alot but im easily entertained.
    No Way! I'm The Beautiful One Dammit!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast