Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: The craziest Anime series you've ever seen

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The craziest Anime series you've ever seen

Yosh! mine has gotta be one piece. exspecially during the skypeia ark. ( yeah i watch the sub version ). N E Whoz, the funniest one has to be ussop! he's like the coward/ comic relief character. then after him the second funniest is luffy, just cuz he acts so silly & stupid. heheahaha!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sepulchure View Post
    The crazyest one I've seen is...-cough- Furuba....seriously That is one weird Anime thing ya got there.
    Furuba is great.... I like it too, especially the too guys with the long hiar one.. its Ayame and Rai I should say... Rai is the freak guy,(like her mother) in a sense that he want to end his life just because a cat wants to get his groceries... Ayame, Uhhhm... his my all time favorite!!!!!!!! Ayame has a shop its actually dress shop. He actually make female clothes for his male costumers....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see
    FLCL because every minute of it is full of crazyness. A girl that says shes an alien and attacks robots with her guitar and a boy that has robots pouring from his head. Also a girl that thinks of one robot as a god and to rap it up a giant iron in the middle of the city. oh yeah bringin crazy to the next level here.

and Paranoia Agent. The anime started out pretty sane then 20 some episode in the show got just plain creepy weird like two gay suicidal dudes and a little girl want little slugger to kill them and um this one dude thinks of himselve as a superhero and im not going to spoil it so ill just say giant wave of pink puppy dolls.

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Are we talking crazy strange or crazy funny?

I'd say crazy strange would have to be Abenobashi. I didnt really understand most of what was going on but I think it was about 2 kids trying to find their way back to their own dimension. Nothing in that show was normal. And sometimes it seemed like they dropped whatever popped in their head at the time.

I'd say crazy funny would have to be GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka). I thought that show was hilarious. Onizuka started off with alot of enemies and the way he handles them is hilarious. He takes staunchy rules and turn them into an off the wall lesson of moral behavior even though his behavior is a little off and pervy...lol.
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taelana View Post
    Are we talking crazy strange or crazy funny?

I'd say crazy funny would have to be GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka). I thought that show was hilarious. Onizuka started off with alot of enemies and the way he handles them is hilarious. He takes staunchy rules and turn them into an off the wall lesson of moral behavior even though his behavior is a little off and pervy...lol.
    GTO, yah I like that one too. I think his a former Gang leader? and wants to change his life. He turned out to be a great techer someday. In relation the only reason why he wants to be a teacher its because of the High School Girls in the Campus.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouran High School Host Club is one of the craziest yet also funniest anime series i have watched ,the first half episodes are very very good to the extent that you laugh nearly the whole episode ,in the second half of the series it takes another turn into more dramatic events but keeping the humour that hold you watching it to the end of the last episode
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie flamekyubi is off to a good start flamekyubi's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess it galaxy angel. man those girl are really nut yet there are so adorable

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5