+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Craziest massacres in anime!

Newbie jfdlucifer is off to a good start
    Thanks

Craziest massacres in anime!

Hey people

I would like to know your your opinion on what you believe are the craziest massacre scenes in anime. Scenes where tons of people are brutally murdered Your top 3 or your favorite one will do. I'm compiling a list and i have a few nominations already. I'd like to add some new nominations to the list

These are the current nominees:

- Berserk, eclipse massacre
     click to show spoiler

- Afro Samurai, first fight scene
     click to show spoiler

- Elfen Lied, market massacre
     click to show spoiler

- Kenshin OVA, his childhood memories
     click to show spoiler

- Code Geass, stadium massacre
     click to show spoiler

Those are the nominees so far.

I am looking for more for the list. So let me know your choices and why you chose them. Thanks!

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Craziest massacres in anime!

I totally agree on all those. Seen em all, took the words right out of my mouth. It scary how much people think like me...Bezerk was really a brutal one...and im the type that enjoys seeing carnage and bloodshed. Dont know why i just always have.

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

uum the main one that comes to mind is the massacre at the end of monster... thats my fav one! its pritty much the whole town is getting murderd!... i belive its based in germany.... but after 1/2 of the town dies ppl try to escape or they join the carhnage....

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Oh.. elfen lied made me cum with all those killing and massacre scenes.. *sigh* I must watch it again someday...

My favourite was the girl who got killed with a pen Damn cool..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie S1LverM1st is off to a good start S1LverM1st's Avatar
    Thanks

the Kenshin OVA and the Berserk are on my list too, but on the top spot is Elfenlied ...all that blood spilling was just so gross xD
    i usually look away, i'm not too good with blood spilling, even if it's just animated and not real
    Why didn't I just walk away? Oh right,
    because I'm an idiot.

Newbie ReCoDe is off to a good start
    Thanks

All the nominees listed here are the best massacres that i have seen
    Play Bakugan Games
    http://bmonlinegames.com/categories/44/bakugan.html
    Play Naruto Games online
    http://bmonlinegames.com/categories/55/naruto.html

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

crazy massacres would be a million scenes from Higurashi (although they're not wide-scaled killing)
    like when Rena chops Satoko`s uncles head in half
    or when shion keeps stabbing Satok's arm
    or when Rika stabs herself again and again (suicide)
    or when Shion whips and tazers the grandma to death

O And in the second or third episodei n Devil May cry ,....like 5 devil slaying at a tyme ...

=)

+ Reply to Thread