Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: D.Gray-Man

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: D.Gray-Man

ah i've read this one. its b pretty good. though you have to admit the main character looks a lot like edward. i mean they both have a screwed up arm and all.
    u know u like him

Newbie Sakurai may be famous one day Sakurai may be famous one day Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I luff D.Gray-man. The anime is going to be made sometime in October, so I can't wait. <3 I luff Kanda, Tiki mick, and Rhode. <3 -Acutally loves all of the Noahs except Skin- Its a really good manga and I luff the art. <3~ And it does have some funny moments. -CoughKomuiCough-

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurai
    I luff D.Gray-man. The anime is going to be made sometime in October, so I can't wait. <3 I luff Kanda, Tiki mick, and Rhode. <3 -Acutally loves all of the Noahs except Skin- Its a really good manga and I luff the art. <3~ And it does have some funny moments. -CoughKomuiCough-
    Komui reminds me of Hughes from FmA. AGH... Why does D.Gray-man remind me of Fullmetal Alchemist? LOL. D.Gray-man is obviously better than FmA.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Sakurai may be famous one day Sakurai may be famous one day Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it is anything like FMA. o: Komui is a little like Maes, but better. <3

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2