Closed Thread

Thread: Damnit I Need Help Finding An Anime!!!

Newbie LordiscarioT may be famous one day LordiscarioT may be famous one day
    Thanks

Damnit I Need Help Finding An Anime!!!

I have asked many people and came up with nothing, Well here is what i remmber from it (its preaty bleak)

First off it is based on this guy who is affraid to ask this girl out (she is on a swiming team i think) well one day he sees her being raped and he does nothing about it. He gets all messed up from it and kinda losses his head. Well what i remmber next is some demon woman or something offers him a larger demon penis or something lol, well he puts this "penis mold" over his and he becomes rather large down below. This like gives him super powers or something lol. Next i remmber there is demon hunters or something and the traditonal tentacle rape. One part i remmber is they were in some lair type thing and this huge machine was jamming these metal rods up the chicks you know whats and draining there fluids all into this middle part. In the end i think the guy ventures down there and his a battle with the head demon (everything looks red) and he ends up kicking ass.

Now im not a hentai freak or anything but i really did like the gore/story line in this one. I remmber one of the titles had something like "Battle at the shindoku towers" or something in that line. It has 8 or 9 parts to it so if anyone has an idea i thought it would be you folk.

Sorry if non hentai people read this and get offended, i just watched this movie many years back and id like to find it again.

Thanx in advance. Remmber its about some guy getting a false demon penis and he goes out to get every girl (this makes him rather evil)

Lates

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Damnit I Need Help Finding An Anime!!!

Moving to the anime/manga forum.

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordiscarioT
    I have asked many people and came up with nothing, Well here is what i remmber from it (its preaty bleak)

First off it is based on this guy who is affraid to ask this girl out (she is on a swiming team i think) well one day he sees her being raped and he does nothing about it. He gets all messed up from it and kinda losses his head. Well what i remmber next is some demon woman or something offers him a larger demon penis or something lol, well he puts this "penis mold" over his and he becomes rather large down below. This like gives him super powers or something lol. Next i remmber there is demon hunters or something and the traditonal tentacle rape. One part i remmber is they were in some lair type thing and this huge machine was jamming these metal rods up the chicks you know whats and draining there fluids all into this middle part. In the end i think the guy ventures down there and his a battle with the head demon (everything looks red) and he ends up kicking ass.

Now im not a hentai freak or anything but i really did like the gore/story line in this one. I remmber one of the titles had something like "Battle at the shindoku towers" or something in that line. It has 8 or 9 parts to it so if anyone has an idea i thought it would be you folk.

Sorry if non hentai people read this and get offended, i just watched this movie many years back and id like to find it again.

Thanx in advance. Remmber its about some guy getting a false demon penis and he goes out to get every girl (this makes him rather evil)

Lates
    If i'm not wrong it's called Urotsukidoji.
    Omae o Korosu!

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

We do not allow hentai on AO

this is anime/manga not hentai/doujin

-closing-

Closed Thread