+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dance in the Vampire Bund

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Dance in the Vampire Bund

Well recently I watche d avery interesting and out of ordinary anime called Dance in the Vampire Bund.
    It is based on the manga written and illustrated by Nozomu Tamaki. The plot is about the queen of the vampires, Mina Tepes, who has decided to make a place for vampires only. She has a loyal crew of servants. Among those there is Akira Kaburagi Regendorf, who has lost his mmemory and through the anime is trying to recover his memory.
    he has known Mina since they were little and he pledged loyalty and servitude but he doesn't remember.
    There are some twists and turns as the anime develops.
    The manga was realeased on June 2006 and is ongoing it has 8 volumes.
    The seventh volume is planned to be released on June this present year
    The anime was released January 7th of this present year by Shaft studios.
    The first season has 12 episodes. I really don't know if they are going to continue in the anime, however, the way the anime finished gives a hope for a continuity

For anyone that is looking for some action and romance (not the usual) dance in the vampire Bund is the anime you are looking for ^_~
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dance in the Vampire Bund

Grumble Grumble Grumble

For US/Region 1 connections, FUNimation is currently offered the 'censored' TV broadcasts of this series...

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I was kind off dissapointed when I found out about that little fact. I like to watch the anime as the author intended it to be.
    However it was a very intriguing and interesting anime and I am hoping they continue with it
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Censored is still better than nothing, i believe. Funimation has been thinking of allowing uncensored viewing for DVD's.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I definitely need to see this anime now. I was thinking about it before but, now there is no doubt.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I definitely need to see this anime now. I was thinking about it before but, now there is no doubt.
    I am sure you 'll enjoy it. It has a somewhat different plot. It definetelly catches your attention.
    Hopefully they'll keep it going

Newbie ForceOfNature is off to a good start ForceOfNature's Avatar
    Thanks

I bought this anime recently and I would have to agree it is definently one of the better animes I have seen. it has a great plot, interesting characters, and a good amount of action. I also thought the art style was very good.

+ Reply to Thread