Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dark/goth anime wanted

Newbie eMAD may be famous one day eMAD may be famous one day eMAD's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark/goth anime wanted

hello all ...
    well...iv been lookin for some dark gothic anime pictures, wallpapers ...or whatever ..dunno ...someone to give for ...free ..or free pics...or in a legal way...
    so?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dark/goth anime wanted

Moved to anime/manga.

Check out hellsing, and Elfen lied.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Requiem From The Darkness
    Tired of writing riddles for children, Yamaoka Momosuke plans on gathering spooky and gruesome stories and publishing them in an anthology called Hyakumonogatari ("One Hundred Tales"). While researching these old myths and legends he comes across a mysterious trio who call themselves the Ongyou. They are detectives who are investigating the legends to reveal their truths...and bring those in the wrong to justice. Each time Momosuke meets the Ongyou he must face horrible truths and battle with his morals, but he's seeing things he shouldn't be seeing...

Priest (manhwa)
    Ivan Issacs, an expert of Ancient Languages and a faithful priest, makes a horrible mistake of resurrecting Temozareal, a bloody angel of Hell. Now, fueled by his rage, Ivan sells his soul to the devil and sets out to correct his past mistake.

Boogiepop Phantom
    A light in the sky, followed by a strange aura and grisly murders. Each character tells there own connection to the event and to a similar murder spree 5 years ago. All of the different stories are slowly tied together by seemingly minute similarities and the story of Boogiepop is unraveled.

D.Gray-Man (manga)
    D.Gray-Man

Blame! (manga)
    In the post-apocalyptic future, the complex networks of machines have created chaos and the human world was destroyed. The robots known as the "Constructer" continued to build a meaningless structure with no one to guide them. Soon these cities reach out to the outer planets and another breed of life form emerges. Follow the journey of a strange man, name Killy, in his search for the understanding of the chaotic world being run by Silicon lifeforms out to destroy him and every living thing in their path.

Ergo Proxy
    In a world where humans and androids, known as autoreivs, live in relative peace, there exists a domed city named "Romdeau". Under the implementation of complete management control, it is a paradise where feelings are literally discarded, and the governing council dictates the way of life the citizens should live. But this utopian landscape is soon broken by a series of mystifying murders. Real Mayar, a female inspector from the Citizen Information Bureau, along with her autoreiv partner Iggy, are tasked to solve the murder cases. She is soon attacked by a creature drawn to her which is neither human nor android, and learns about the mysterious phenomena called "Awakening", an event which draws her further into the case...and to the world beyond the limits of Romdeau.

[[all information from Anime News Network]]
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jul 02, 2006 at 10:54 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

i mean seriouse ones ....sad maybe ? ..like the one i have in my avatar
    or that :

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay. You asked for it...

Dark enough for you?
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks awful ........................ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh but still nice .....but theres no goth in that ..its only scary ... :S ...sank u anyway ..i like it ...a little

Thanks

Here's something from one of my favorite anime series: serial experiments Lain.

Ah, and there's actually a manga called "Goth". It's actually not that bad.

I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw ...the first one is awesome ..i had pictures for that before ..i forgot her name ..maybe lizz or something...really nice! ...the other looks //silent..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast