+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Darkest Anime

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Darkest Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Not that any of this was an exclusively Japanese thing of course. The first half of the 20th century was crazy in many places.
    It went seriously wrong from 1925 onward though, with that Peace Preservation Law. It really put them on a crash course.

dark1angel, I've never seen or read anything which forced me to stop watching/reading because of its content. So I can't give any specific examples of that.
    Another good example of pretty dark stuff is the Battle Royale novel or the manga. Read the novel for darker stuff, read the manga for batshit insanity and Graphic violence with a capital G.
    well you do have a point there and as well giving me a good detailed background of the Darkest Anime, but i do not think there are only little stuff about Dakest things since i honestly believe there are tons of stuff that Dark things can be created to spook people and other occasions to mainly upset them or just anger them in a uprooted manner way that does not help no one in life so please try to give me a good example of it.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie jonshinjuku is off to a good start jonshinjuku's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the 2 darkest ones i ever saw was devilman, and vampire hunter d, vampire hunter d was "tame" compared to the devilman series, but it still has an eerie-ness to the movie that cant be ignored as well as suspence.

Newbie Kentise is off to a good start Kentise's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree to 'elfen Lied but i say that the good old Berserk certanly can be counted in as a Dark anime
    Last edited by Kentise; Nov 30, 2007 at 02:31 AM.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Darkest Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Kentise View Post
    I agree to 'elfen Lied but i say that the good old Berserk certanly can be counted in as a Dark anime
    Can you please describe to me about this 'Berserker story that is a Dark Anime because i dont know to all the stories listed from what i have seen and heard from other people.

|アスタロス|

Newbie Kentise is off to a good start Kentise's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry my bad i just didnt want to spoil any thing.

it is a depressing serie to watch(in a good way:P) lets start of with the main characters thay all have a dark bakground like to be raped,abused,murders,strvaition,etc

the story line just diggs its self more and more depressing as it gos on..

the maker of this Anime said him self in an intervue that that it is buildt on wordly and every day problems and catastrophys..

but in the end this is just my opinion

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Berserk is about a sword fighter named Guts. Set in a medieval fantasy setting with lots of bloodshed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kentise View Post
    Sorry my bad i just didnt want to spoil any thing.

it is a depressing serie to watch(in a good way:P) lets start of with the main characters thay all have a dark bakground like to be raped,abused,murders,strvaition,etc

the story line just diggs its self more and more depressing as it gos on..

the maker of this Anime said him self in an intervue that that it is buildt on wordly and every day problems and catastrophys..

but in the end this is just my opinion
    Well it is alrite you dont have to reply to what i have asked but dont be shy to not reply about something that is depressing just say that " i do not wish to repond because it is really gory and other inappropriate content"

And besides Hassun already described about the quesiton i have asked about so its' alrite if you couldnt i understand peoples feeling when they do not want to reply back about it.

|アスタロス|

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

twilight of the dark master was pretty gnarly, demons, crazy pills, brother sister love and one badass dude that kills people. i would like to know if there is a manga on which it is based because the movie is really patchy. Also lets not leave out X .. ridiculous, just ridiculously dark and rad. On the subject of berserk... good stuff, good, good, stuff

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast