+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Death while dead

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Exclamation Death while dead

Ok i was thinking last night (thats a first) and i realize in so many animes someone dies than there spirt,soul,or mindles corps wonders the earth.Well someone usally kills there spirt,soul,or mindless corps right.What i want to know is how you kill something thats already dead!?!?I mean anime isn't real life but just the idea of killing something that already dead is just stupid!!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death while dead

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This is no more stupid then trying to 'kill' Zombies, Vampires, and other assorted members of the undead. It may sound stupid, but judging from the number of like features in both Anime, and Hollywood features, it is highly entertaining...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This is no more stupid then trying to 'kill' Zombies, Vampires, and other assorted members of the undead. It may sound stupid, but judging from the number of like features in both Anime, and Hollywood features, it is highly entertaining...
    altho amusing its pointless.its like beating a dead horse.not that i dont like seeing zombies,vampires,and ghost "die" theres just well........its just kinda......lets just say there is no realsim at all.not the least little bit.well i guess tv dosnt have to be real.

Newbie marti0606 is off to a good start marti0606's Avatar
    Thanks

killing the soul, spirit what ever not, i guess it must be a guy thing to see more killing of something other than a person thats not dead...do i make sense...lol
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 19, 2007 at 11:38 AM.
    MaRtI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marti0606 View Post
    killing the soul, spirit what ever not, i guess it must be a guy thing to see more killing of something other than a person thats not dead...do i make sense...lol
    yes yes i do think so.50 50 50 every time i post it tellas me my post is to short

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime= fake entertainment. It goes places that we can not go in our own world. A place where "ghosts", vampires, and such are killers is and intresting and cool place to go.
    It's not supposed to be logical/realistic

+ Reply to Thread