+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

i said before that i love comedy and romance and mystery and action ( and from that time i'm asking myself why did i chose those kind of stories and i'm asking myself this question every time i watch any anime ..... finely i find the answer ...... when i watch romance i feel like a wind enter my heart and i feel happy and i don't why ..... and when i watch comedy ..the joy enter my heart and when i laugh my tears come out from my eyes and all the sadness gone with the tears and the life come back to me ....... and for the action ..... OH .... there is nothing like it ) ..........

and all this is just a piece of my answer about my question ....... i have along way to discover the rest

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

Kikyo35254 (Dec 13, 2007)

Newbie chula is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I tend to like a lot of action in my anime. Although i too like anime that seems to drag on like Inuyasha for example.But im not into the complex stuff to much.
    I love action anime their cool they have a lot delema but I hate romantic crying anime.:smile

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chula For This Useful Post:

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I tend to like a lot of action in my anime. Although i too like anime that seems to drag on like Inuyasha for example.But im not into the complex stuff to much.
    i like anime tahts well complex and action but as well with very dramatic scenes as well.inuyasha is cool too but i like naruto beeter. i mean it kepps going on and on but it's so cool. they're already making naruto shippuden episodes where they all ae older.*smiles then winks* xoxoxo

i love stuff that is complex,action,fantasy,and dramatic. I espeacially love inuyasha and Blood. They are great shows espeacialy inuyasha's movie called "Inuyasha the movie 2 The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass" it was so dramatic. I also love romantic anime.the movie was so dramatic and i loved it i almost cried for Kagome and Inuyasha. it was also funny because of miroku the pevy monk i laughed when he went to sango and hugged when they were near the cave.lol *giggle sweetly*. i espeacially love the animation in it!!!!! xoxoxo
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 13, 2007 at 03:27 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to demon slayer For This Useful Post:

Newbie JeffMatchlock is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm looking for an anime with GUNS, lots of em, No dragons, aliens, fairies, alternate universes, time travell, just a good animated version of "Shoot em up".....handguns, shotguns, machine guns, submachine guns, rifles...NO LASERS, OR FUTURISTIC WEAPONRY.....what do you recomend, I've already taken a look at El cazador de la bruja, and gunslinger girl....

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

as i have posted before in this thread i wanted to add a point in the animes i like to see i like them to be more closer to have the hidden truths better than direct or clear happenings ...
    <out of topic question> (sorry Len-sama) .. i just don't get a notification in my "User PC" when people are posting in this thread .. is there any reason why?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Deep, moving, imaginative sci-fi. Sci-fi settings and plots are triumphs of the human imagination; it's cool to see what sort of things people can conjure up. A bunch of my favorites come from this genre: Paprika, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Hoshi no Koe, and Ai no Kusabi.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that action and comedy with a great storyline s good when something happens like either dark or weird it's good whens someone says something really funny and everyone cracks up

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lets see my favorite Anime genre would be comedy and romance. Sometimes action..
    Temari is so Cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 112 ... LastLast