+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 226 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

I usually watch the Giant Robot. Though I do watch just about any out there.

Newbie Koodii Makusweru2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

Hey my favorite anime genre is.....anything and i don't care what its like as long as it keeps my attention.

so far Adult Swims Code Geass is ok but im still waiting to see what happens

Death Note Rules

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

i prefer much darker and dramatic animes like Elfen Lied or Gunslinger Girl. it needs to have a riveting storyline to go with it but also has to fulfill my needs of a storyline that has you thinking about the possibilities of what will happen in the near future and makes you want to watch the next episode. i also thoughly enjoy comedy animes like Club-to-Death-Angel to lighten up the mood

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Newbie temango is off to a good start temango's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi. I like the anime with action at every step that includes blood . An example, Blood: The Last Vampire. vampires, blood and action, wow. Also a war saga; like Robotech. Yes, I know, an old one but good. I'm opened to any suggestion. Thank you people and glad to be here.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

my favourite anime genre isnt solid, but i do love the gothic, tragic, vampire, emo, death, love story..if it exists. i can always go for a good goth story, i love vampires, tragic love stories really get me and are incredibly satisfying, mainly because i am deliciously depressed for days, and i love that you actually feel for a character.its really amazing. i also love plots like revolutionary girl utena, because of its forbidden love, nobility, roses, and the prince factor. everyone says its gay, but i think its cool, so..idk, figure it out..lol

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    my favourite anime genre isnt solid, but i do love the gothic, tragic, vampire, emo, death, love story..if it exists. i can always go for a good goth story, i love vampires, tragic love stories really get me and are incredibly satisfying, mainly because i am deliciously depressed for days, and i love that you actually feel for a character.its really amazing. i also love plots like revolutionary girl utena, because of its forbidden love, nobility, roses, and the prince factor. everyone says its gay, but i think its cool, so..idk, figure it out..lol
    Nothing better than gothic stylized anime characters (Hail Violet for me!) ... and i'm the same though i use the opposite effect also of watching comedy animes for a change sometimes .. one of my best tragic animes is Chrno Crusade.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

well my most fav anime genre is love/romance,animes like bokura ga ita,suzuka,i dont know why i got to animes like that,i also like action/romance/humor animes,pretty much like full metal panic,i like its series.i also like anime with cute characters.they light up my day.and i also like animes with vampires.coz there kinda cool.
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Newbie deathangelvhei is off to a good start
    Thanks

i love the tragetic, bloody, gothic, ecchi, yaoi, killing stuffs of anime... subarashi! oh, i love romance, comedy, adventure, and sporty kinds of anime...!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 226 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 67 117 ... LastLast