+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 209 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

Newbie MamoruChibaFan1 may be famous one day MamoruChibaFan1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

I like romance and love series where the couple is boyfriend/girlfriend and dating during the series and gets married, has sex, has a child, has lots of romantic kisses and dates and is in a serious, committed relationship and boyfriend and girlfriend during the series. Weddings make it wonderful, too.

Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Thanks

i like animes that have not only fights and cute characters...but a bit of romance, and one of the main characters...who's full of secrets...some of them actually put alot of feelings into it..thats what i like...
    also these...im not pretty sure how to explain it(im not pretty good with eglish..) the scenes are a bit slower...and keep you under pressure and you just cant wait to see what happens in the next episode

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TOKIJIN View Post
    I'm a Action/Romance guy, I like seeing the main character kick butt and then be able to get with a cute girl
    More information please.

Newbie gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say I like a broad spectrum of anime. I can go from the silliness of Zatch Bell (don't ask why I don't even know) to the more serious series like Basilisk. I do like the Mech type series. I don't think RahXephon gets the credit it should. I loved that series. That is a rough idea of where I come from.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i like actions and comedy..because they give me the laugh of the day...and sometimes action makes me feel cool i guess...but i don't really like romantics because they always sticks in my mind. ....XD

Newbie Alfina-kun may be famous one day Alfina-kun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like romance/action/humor like Inuyasha. Although I also like trinity blood, whatever catagory that falls under...

Newbie Mituski_Full_Moon965 may be famous one day Mituski_Full_Moon965 may be famous one day Mituski_Full_Moon965's Avatar
    Thanks

The anime genre i like would have to part of action but also romance. I also like things with people who have a sickness and the sickness is getting in the way of there dreams, I just watch a show called Full Moon Wo Sagashite, I recomend It!
    Hiya! My Favorite anime is Full Moon, Actually I just finished it. I alos like Ultra Maniac, Inuyasha, Ouran High School Host Club, and Mai Hime. Well I am Looking for new animes to watch!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to admit that I'm a comedy and romance fangirl. While I do like action and martial arts types I'm not as into them as I am the ones afore mentined. I prefer comedies because I need that little pick me up that doesn't involve gore every now and then. Its always great to watch slapstick comedy at its best especially when it has a pervert involved. To me those make some of the best in the world.

The romance side comes,I suppose, from the girlish side in me. I love to see complicated love triangles and unexpected solutions to seemingly simple love problems ( which that statement is kind of ironic considering that no love problem is ever simple). I also love the mushy scenes with that warm and fuzzy fell to it. But when its in an action genre its a big no-no! But other than that I love it always.

Peace said and I'm out.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 209 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 102 ... LastLast