+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 195 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

I favor in the action genre. I like fast pace, swift moves, and long fight scenes. Violent type, eh? But I do also have a soft side. I've seen one romantic/drama anime and I fell in love with it. It was no match to any other anime I have seen. It just had a great storyline even though it was a short anime. But to wrap it all up, I like action and romance/drama.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Newbie Artegor Nexus is off to a good start Artegor Nexus's Avatar
    Thanks

I will try to describe my favorite type of anime. i like the animes where the action is realistic(not like "special powers" or "dragons and fairies" or "extra-strong people"). I like also some romantic action in that anime(drama, passion, love, even some passionate kisses). I want also the graphics to be as realistic as possible(not like extra-tall or chibi characters, no huge breasts like in "Tenjo Tenge" ).That is all!

Newbie ThanatosLoveChain is off to a good start ThanatosLoveChain's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite anime genres are the dark-occultic often times vampire and/or demon populated,as in Hellsing,and also yaoi(like Mirage of Blaze),or a combination of both would be nice.* I tend to not like a lot of the shoujo,but some are very good,like Fruits Basket. I love comedies(like Excel Saga),but would rather have them serious,and angsty mainly. Samurai Deeper Kyo is also one of my favorites.

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i like Mecha anime like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gantz...i don't really like Gundamn even tho it's mecha...whould be nice if an anime after Star Wars whould come out......i like occultic stuff to and ninja animes... not naruto.. i mean like real ninjas... Ninja scrolls and stuff

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

i like anime series that revolve around fantasies/science-fiction and loads of action like naruto, bleach, gundam seed, inuyasha, shaman king, D gray man, Kiba, getbackers, saiyuki, busou renkin, samurai champloo, Full metal panic.. etc etc...

and lots of surprises/twists... like prince of tennis, soul link, Spice and wolf...

and if i finished watching all of those types of anime(s), i'll go for series(s) that have lots of comedy in them... eg. yakitate Japan, kateikyoushi hitman reborn, Inukami, Ai Yori Aoshi,

generally i dislike short series(s) cuz there's not much to the stories of most short anime(s)... so its kinda boring watching them... but there are exceptions..

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    well i like Mecha anime like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gantz...i don't really like Gundamn even tho it's mecha...whould be nice if an anime after Star Wars whould come out......i like occultic stuff to and ninja animes... not naruto.. i mean like real ninjas... Ninja scrolls and stuff
    I kind of hate mecha,actually that's why i said that I can't swallow Evanghelion.I like every kind of anime except the ones that I said I don't.

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

umm .......Full Metal Alchemist is really good anime it's action and comedy and drama it's in the first time it's make you dieing from laughing and in some episodes with the end it's make you cry from all the sad things that happened in the wrong time ....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=70747&dateline=121707  0430
Your Current Signature
    You Whispered In My Heart The Song I Always Sang

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Death Winds View Post
    umm .......Full Metal Alchemist is really good anime it's action and comedy and drama it's in the first time it's make you dieing from laughing and in some episodes with the end it's make you cry from all the sad things that happened in the wrong time ....

you mean that you like animes like Full Metal Alchemist becasue it include Action and comedy and drama ...

i like too comedy and drama and romance .. i like action but not like the three kinds i describe .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 195 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 70 120 ... LastLast