+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 209 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

Newbie bibliomaniac is off to a good start bibliomaniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

Hmmm, I watch all kinds of stuff. It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I like watching romantic cutesy-type shoujo anime, sometimes I like watching dark stuff (like Ghost Hunt, which I just finished), but really...as long as it has a good plot and good animation I generally like it.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=84450&dateline=124954  2479

Newbie armburst is off to a good start
    Thanks

I tend to prefer sci fi/cyberpunk stuff. mostly due to the fact i enjoy the complex themes found in alot of them. i'm not a huge fan of long drawn out sreies like bleach or naruto as i find they repeat themselves to often

Newbie espi is off to a good start
    Thanks

It depends upon my mood but I really like the mysterious type or a detective type w/ thrill effects on it just like Death Note, Detective School Q and Ghost Hunt.

I also prefer a type of anime wherein you will surely laugh and there are lots of humors on it just like Nodame Cantabile and Ouran High School Host Club.
    Romance and an adventurous anime will also do like Skip Beat, Rave, Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, Bleach, La Corda D'Oro, Yamato Nadeshiko and many more....

Well... any kind is welcome for me to watch because that's what anime is all about.

Newbie Hitodama is off to a good start Hitodama's Avatar
    Thanks

I like shows with unique characters and an epic storyline with a lot of emotion. Like Naruto or Fullmetal Alchemist.

I also like dark stuff like Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust or Blood - The Last Vampire. They've got their own atmosphere that really drag you in.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the martial arts and action animes. Also animes with some wit and dark humor are preffered to be with the action. My main favorites are dbz and yu yu hakusho, they are focused mainly on combat, butv they have great charatcers, plots, and are pretty funny sometimes.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I generally enjoy any anime that has a gripping storyline, and great character development, but to categorize it is a different story. I prefer Sci-fi types, such as mechs and Gundams etc. Usually in these they have that kind of romantic flare that I really enjoy watching. I also love anything post-apocalypse to death, it's so amazing to see people's ideas of a destroyed earth. xD So yeah, Sci-fi with some romance, angst, great characters and things like that I really enjoy. Examples would be Code Geass and the Gundam series. I guess.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie tabin42 is off to a good start tabin42's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure I would classify this as a genre, but I tend to like when animes have incredibly powerful protagonists who are also really righteous. These are mostly action animes, but the action scenes aren't the main focus of the anime. I tend to like more plot than action. I also prefer if the protagonist has some kind of love interest. Examples of such animes are Fullmetal Alchemist (the Elric brothers), Rurouni Kenshin (Kenshin), and Trigun (Vash).

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

I'd say naruto for it poses great imagination, passion and more importantly the will to never give up. I believe people should delve into more deeper aspects of considering this in an anime. Not just graphics, characters and or story line. We watch to be first entertained and most importantly to be able to remember something behind...this is RECALL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 209 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 81 131 ... LastLast