+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 212 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

Banned shigurai is off to a good start shigurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

better explanation see below............................................. ........................
    Last edited by shigurai; Jun 11, 2010 at 09:39 AM.

Newbie AgatsumaSoubi is off to a good start AgatsumaSoubi's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got two favorites. I really like Horror/action like blood plus, cuz I've always been into the horror scene. My other favorite draws a lot of negative comments. I like yaoi, like Loveless and Monochrome Factor, too.
    I love you Seimei, I am yours

Newbie AznZheng96 is off to a good start AznZheng96's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Sci-fi and Supernatual animes with action but not too much like overfilled with action because for me it needs to have a storyline that I can understand by. Blood and horror is okay but not too much blood cause it gets in the way sometimes, plus I don't prefer horror much.. it's on the bottom of my list ( I'm not scared of them or anything just I find them kind of boring... not meant to be an excuse, i do find some horrors interesting tho ). Hmmmm also I like mecha fights ( pretty sci-fi right? ). Also some sports animes are entertaining to me... and educational ^^. Haha I like the animes to be a bit adventurous and thrilling, not full of climax but just the climax comes out when you dont expect it to and surprises you which makes it more thrilling for me atleast xD. Also I like food/cooking animes lol, sometimes the cooking is intense ( they make it look so easy and they make it not boring ... ) plus i sometimes learn stuff about cooking in some of the animes. I would say that an anime needs a character who starts out average or maybe weak and then progresses and improves to turn out stronger as each episode goes by ( maybe not each episode actually but as the anime goes on ), I really don't prefer the character to be insanely strong from the start and all. I also like animes where the main character has a rival or so. Hmmm I will just stop now cause I've written quite a bit.. Long story ~ short, I like a lot of genres of anime and well I like anime ( I may seem like a geek but I'm not xD ).

Newbie kjwanimefan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Red face Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

Quote Originally Posted by doogo530 View Post
    For a long time I was heavily into Macross and Evangelion, but my fav genre would still have to be the series' like Ranma, Bleach, and Tenchi that include the comedy of high school life with the drama and action of battling.
    I'm into gal power and sword and sorcery. My favorite series is Claymore, because I love seeing all the powerful woman warriors. I also like dramas. One of my favorite dramas is Hell girl. I like it, because it's so disturbing.

Newbie chane91 is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Lalala.......im board.....somthing quite not right.....

If there want to be my friends its a pleasure n thanks
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jun 10, 2010 at 04:50 PM.

Banned shigurai is off to a good start shigurai's Avatar
    Thanks

lets explain my anime brain. Weeeellllll I like anime not one particular one i have favorite genres but if im in a dark mood hellsing violence will only quench my thirst. Or if I am feeln ninja I have my samurai champloo, And im a moody lil anime freak but its all clear and self evident. I like scifi giant mecha battles(instert genre here) 95% of the time and a % here and there for the other genres. So there you old man you got my explanation of my fav genre not a big explanation but a explanation at that. peace out

shigurai
    gundam wing forever

Newbie kjwanimefan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shigurai View Post
    lets explain my anime brain. Weeeellllll I like anime not one particular one i have favorite genres but if im in a dark mood hellsing violence will only quench my thirst. Or if I am feeln ninja I have my samurai champloo, And im a moody lil anime freak but its all clear and self evident. I like scifi giant mecha battles(instert genre here) 95% of the time and a % here and there for the other genres. So there you old man you got my explanation of my fav genre not a big explanation but a explanation at that. peace out

shigurai
    gundam wing forever
    Where do you get your anime? Sometimes I can find anime dvds at big lots for $3.00. I'm in California. I think you can find it any cheaper than that. I'm starting an ebay business. So far I'm making $30.00 a month, but I want to increase my profits. I have some anime in my inventory. I get it from a company on ebay called movietronix. A lot of people look at my anime and not buy it. Can someone look at what I have for sale and give me some feedback about my auctions and buy it now items. This domain will take you to my ebay store auctivastoremoviebuffkwsandybeach04.com. I hope you like what you see.

Newbie andrewm13 is off to a good start andrewm13's Avatar
    Thanks

I Tend to like more complex storyline usually shorter series so there is no filler and it cannot drag on such as DBZ or Naruto I love intense srry don't know how 2 spell tht My all time favorite Anime Series is Death Note any other fails in comparasine. If you like really complex story line my secon favorite anime series is Code Geass and Code Geass R2. It really depends on the time I'm watching it at night its Deap and complex like a romance or just plain amazing like Death Note but in the day Joyfull and funny like Fullmetal Alchemist or Inuyasha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 212 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 85 135 ... LastLast