+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 219 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

I like animes with a good deal of action and fighting (just because there's no action like that in my boring life) and it has to have a subtext, it makes it all more interesting and mystical...
    I don't like romantic animes they usualy seem too trivial for me but maybe someone could change my mind, witch are the best romantic animes?

Newbie Typhoeus is off to a good start Typhoeus's Avatar
    Thanks

I like my animes with alot of comedy in them, aswell as some action. But i prefere more comedy than action. I'm not sure why I like comedy so much, I guess I just like to laugh is all. But I'm a guy so I have to have some action in there somewhere not to much, just a drizzel on top of the comedy i guess.
    Oh one more thing the anime MUST have DEPTH or else its just a mind numbing experience and just a waste of time.
    Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Newbie gypzkie is off to a good start gypzkie's Avatar
    Thanks

the genres of animes that i like:

samurai- i like the way those men moved (so swift, so sleek, so sure of what they're doing and what they're fighting for). i don't like some animes that i've watch wherein the hero or whatever you call them brags about his weapon and stuff, here in samurais, it's like they respect their weapon and they don't just show them off... i mean, once they've taken out their weapon, it's either their intent of killing their enemy or be killed... most story of the samurai genres i've watch have a lot of sense in them and somehow , i learn something about japan history ( like in peacemaker and samurai x ( about edo era) coz they're somewhat related to each other, although in samurai x, kenshin is against the shinsengumi or mibu wolves)....

sports like the prince of tennis, hungry heart wild striker, buzzer beater... i enjoy watching them although some of their techniques are sooooo out of this world and is really impossible to do in reality... and since i was into sports during my elementary and high school... i can feel the excitement when they're competing against each other...

these are my favorites but from time to time, comedy is a good equalizer after watching so many fight scenes and sports....

Newbie deathnotefromthesoulless is off to a good start deathnotefromthesoulless's Avatar
    Thanks

i like to see lots of twists and dark secrets that you could never see coming. they are dark and the main character are not always goody goodys but have a need for death and choas and even when they are bi-polar and have to completely different sides. an anime that makes you want to sit there and watch it til time as we know it ends to keep you wanting more and hope it continues forever. with a deep story and plot and character that you love and even hate and know nothing about. it needs lots of action and never misses any detail. it can have thing that may be true in life something that may actually happen somthing that i can believe in.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh im really not a fan of mech anime's never could get into them. Im more into the Deep japanese like naruto Samurai champloo. Prince of tennis is cool to. I like the action drama sorts ya know. not a big fan of those silly genere's dont get me wrong there cool just not for me
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie rurikohchibi07 is off to a good start rurikohchibi07's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm really attracted to romance and fantasy anime genres..because most the time cute characters appears in those genres and stories are so unique and fascinating..I also like comedy and slice of life...for sometimes it makes me laugh ..

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

mine is an action/adventure comedy, like bleach and one piece. it brings the best of both world you get me? like one minute you can be laffing ur arse off and the next looking at one of the best action seqences youve ever seen. it's the best kinda genre to me.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie MagiPink is off to a good start MagiPink's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

My favorite genre would have to be the Shoujo genre. I like it because the characters have problems that they face and they overcome them with friendship and fun. And all the series focus on characters and the fact that the characters evolve and grow stronger.
    I don't suffer from Insanity. I enjoy EVERY second of it!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 219 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 107 ... LastLast