+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 224 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Describe your favorite Anime Genre!

My favorite is harem/comedy/action shows, like Nadesico, Tenchi, and Godannar. You can get a little taste of everything in those types of shows. Housing some pretty good comedy cool action and some of the most cute/hot anime girls.

AAAHHHH at least make another Nadesico movie.

*Shakes fist at sky*

Newbie rbrtp is off to a good start rbrtp's Avatar
    Thanks

I vary on the anime on the genre of anime like but i tend to like action or comedy more but i kind of dont mine of what genre it is as long as it is good anime
    Darkness Within

Newbie Ike44 is off to a good start
    Thanks

My favorite genre would have to be sports anime. I play and enjoy sports so I can usually relate to the dreams and the work that the characters put into their sports. I love how they inspire me to work harder and make me believe that I can do something.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MagiPink View Post
    My favorite genre would have to be the Shoujo genre. I like it because the characters have problems that they face and they overcome them with friendship and fun. And all the series focus on characters and the fact that the characters evolve and grow stronger.
    Sounds about right to me. I also like a romantic element. Usually that teen, high school love stuff.

Newbie Kisa Uchiha is off to a good start Kisa Uchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I like the action type, supernatural, magical girl anime, and with a little humor on it. That would be perrrfect. lol ^_^
    Those types of anime are my favorite type, because it's all my type, and it wouldn't be so boring.
    I luv cats!!! ^_^

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Any for me, though I tend ta lean towards mecha or supernatural types. They jus' appeal ta me personally, but I usually watch any anime as long as it's good.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Hmmm, haven't noticed this topic before. Might have to join in...

I'm personally not that fussy, as long as it isn't one big sob story. I've watched & loved Anime's about Mecha, pirates, ninjas, supernatural, the modern world, the future, the past & even a few in between. I'd definitely prefer a decent amount of action &/or explosions, but it's not a prerequisite.

The Big Mecha Anime "Neon Genesis Evangelion" was my first, which I own the original box series, I also own the full "Burst Angel" Mecha/warrior girls Anime.
    I have a little list on Anime I've seen a single episode of & want to see more, including Trinity Seed, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, Full Metal Panic series 1 & 2, along with others.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie haidedesu is off to a good start
    Thanks

i want a bloody kind of anime... with lots of fights and bloods.. it would also be better if most of the main characters would die...nah.. just kiddin' ...i love all kinds of anime.. i've watched anime's about ninja, students with superpowers, and so much more ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 224 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 108 ... LastLast